CamaroZ28.Com Podcast Talk about the CamaroZ28.Com Podcast, our weekly online radio show.

Podcast #15 is up!

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2005, 05:01 AM
Administrator

Podcast #15 is up!

Podcast #15 - Christmas Podcast

RSS Feed

ITunes Music Store Link

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from CamaroZ28.COM! This is our Christmas edition of the Podcast.

I share my Christmas list of recommendations and there is lots of cool and affordable gifts on the list. Jason surprises me with a Christmas present on the air. It was a surprising gift indeed.

Jason reads a letter from Scott Settlemire, the Fbodfather, with a message to all us F-body enthusiasts for the Holiday season.

Tell us how you got into cars! We'd like to hear your story and we'll try and incorporate it into the Podcast.

Be safe, buckle up, don't drink and drive and Happy Holidays!

If you'd like to be in our Podcast by asking a question, or just making a comment, we have a phone number you can call now. It is (586)486-3182 or you can e-mail a question to both of us at webmasters@camaroz28.com.

BONUS PICTURE - Jason wearing a Santa Hat holding my Christmas present he gave me on the air. Enjoy.
Old 12-23-2005, 06:45 PM
Disciple

Re: Podcast #15 is up!

Originally Posted by ChrisFrez
BONUS PICTURE - Jason wearing a Santa Hat holding my Christmas present he gave me on the air. Enjoy.

EW!!!!
Old 12-23-2005, 09:04 PM

lol hhahahahahahah bumper nuts.....hahahahahaha
Old 12-26-2005, 12:10 PM
Admin Emeritus

So...

The Frezza's come over to my place on Christmas eve to swap presents, and I open one from Chris...and guess what he got me?

That's right...BUMPERNUTS!

Turns out, he and I had the same idea and the day after we talked about it for the first time on one of our previous Podcasts, he ordered a set up for me as a Christmas present. Little did he know, I had the same plans and he also didn't know that I would deliver his "set" to him unscripted when we recorded Podcast #15. Of course, I would have never guessed that I would be getting a "pair" myself a few days later.

Same color, too. Too funny! Great minds think alike...even if those minds are a little "nutty". Har, har, har...