Buyer/Seller Feedback Please report dealings on this site accurately and fairly. Disputes/arguments should be handled by authorities and will be closed or deleted.

SlowButSure94Z = Scammer+Liar

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2008, 01:02 PM

SlowButSure94Z = Scammer+Liar

I sent him a paypal for 110 for comp 26918 new in the box and have not recevied my stuff from him he comes on line doesnt respond to my pm's and when he does he has all excuse in the world as to why he is late. In the same forsale ad i see he was selling a cc503 cam i wonder if that person has had better luck than me. Here is some of his excuses what do you guys think does anyone know him .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowButSure94Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by a4z28
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowButSure94Z
Quote:
Hey bud did you ever get that tracking #. Thanks ME

Dang man I'm sorry. Had a few things come up and now my gf might be preg. But I will get it shipped out and have you a tracking number by the end of the day.. Really really sorry about that. HIM

Whats going on you come on line and dont have a response to my pm. If i dont hear from you with a tracking # or dont have my stuff or money back by friday i am going to make a claim with paypal. Contact me asap! ME

Soo soo sorry for the delay and lack of comunication, personal problems came up unexpected. I will overnight the springs Monday morning and have you a tracking number that day. Again I'm really sorry for all of this waiting and understand you getting annoyed. HIM

You came on line yesterday and you didnt pm me a tracking#. This has been 2 weeks and nothing if i dont get my stuff from you buy friday the claim with paypal is going to be filed .I needed these springs and you promised me next day shipping after all the excuses. If you know you cant deliver the springs by then just send me my money back. ME
Old 03-04-2008, 01:07 PM

file with the fbi and paypal

there is a link in a sticky around here for the fbi
Old 03-06-2008, 03:06 PM

He finally came thru as promised and the item was just how he described it new in the box 26918 springs. I guess he did have some problems but came thru at the end , he also did ship it next day for me as well.
Old 03-19-2008, 02:48 PM

In the same forsale ad i see he was selling a cc503 cam i wonder if that person has had better luck than me.
That person was me. I got the cam with no problems. Very happy with the transaction. Life can getcha busy sometimes and when stuff comes up, the last thing on someones mind is to turn on their computer and check their e-mail or go to a car forum. That's how I am anyway.
Old 03-19-2008, 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by Savannah Dan
Life can getcha busy sometimes and when stuff comes up, the last thing on someones mind is to turn on their computer and check their e-mail or go to a car forum. That's how I am anyway.
I feel when someone comes on here to sell something and then gets money from someone for that item it is their responsibility to keep contact with that person until the transaction is complete. Just my opinion...but I know I'm right!

I'm glad the guy came through for him though.

Jerry