Buyer/Seller Feedback Please report dealings on this site accurately and fairly. Disputes/arguments should be handled by authorities and will be closed or deleted.

lt1loudmouth07-BAD SELLER-No part, no refund

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2008, 09:48 PM

lt1loudmouth07-BAD SELLER-No part, no refund

I bought a steering linkage from him back in early January(it's been so long, I'm not sure on specific date). I hadn't heard from him in a while and never got it so I emailed him. I was then told he would ship it out the next day. Another few weeks pass...same thing. Ok, no big deal, I don't need it for a while. This went on a few times. I finally asked for my money back. He said ok. I waited and contacted him every few weeks with the same thing everytime...it's on its way. So far, I have no money and no part.
Old 05-02-2008, 10:17 PM

Hmmm...I kinda had the same problem with a part i bought off of him but it turned out not to be his fault, the good ol' post office just sent it to the wrong address the first time, which is understandable. HOWEVER i ended up getting the part i paid for and he (lt1loudmouth07) was very helpful and stayed in contact, so im a little surprised to hear negative feedback about him. But im sorry to hear about your situation and i really hope everything ends up working out for you. Anyways i just figured i would share my experience with this seller (who i think is a great guy to do business with), again i thought he was very helpful and a respectable guy when i didnt get my part he took care of it and was more than willing to help me out/give advice/etc. Just my .02
-Brett
Old 05-03-2008, 09:15 AM

Well, that was one of his excuses back in February. Said it came back to his house. I'd think 3 months would be long enough to correct a shipping label. I don't even need/want the part anymore. I just want my money paypal'd back.
Old 06-17-2008, 11:42 PM

BUMP

This is all too familiar. I purchased a set of fuel rails in early May from LT1Loudmouth07 and still haven't received them. First it was the post office returning them to him because of fuel still in the rails. Then it was he put the wrong address on the box and they were sent to the wrong place and returned to him. Since i've started demanding a refund, he says he has to wait on his brother because it isn't his PayPal account. I finally got fed up with his excuses and filed a complaint with PayPal. Hoping to hear something back from them soon.

Did you ever get your refund?
Old 11-10-2008, 08:59 PM

I forgot about his until now. No, I never received anything, but I haven't pursued it since that point.