Buyer/Seller Feedback Please report dealings on this site accurately and fairly. Disputes/arguments should be handled by authorities and will be closed or deleted.

[Problem] JooneJune slow shipper and worn out parts

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2009, 10:14 PM

Thumbs down JooneJune slow shipper and worn out parts

Just be careful if your gunna buy from this guy. He sold me an ac compressor as good working order when in fact it wasn't. Myself and another member had to even call UPS just to see if he even shipped the parts because it took so long. But anyway I installed the ac pump and took it to a mechanic to have it charged, well it ran for a bit and the clutch started slipping. He checked it out and said the clutch is bad. Well so I tossed 60 bucks out the window. As all you know on the LT1 cars the ac pump has to be there to drive because of the pully, well this is my wife's only car and only way to work. I asked him if he would send me another pump so I could swap it, could have it changed out in one evening so the wife could go to work. I would then send his junker back. He won't do that because he thinks I'm a scammer and wants to send him back a junk one, well I do want to give the junk one back that he sent me. He then tells me how honest he is with his 124 ebay feedback with one negative. I guess I'm the scammer with over 400 on ebay with no negatives. He did say he would send me another one but he wanted me to pay ANOTHER 60 bucks and then after he got the junk one back he would give me a refund. Hmm, I got shafted 60 bucks now so why in the hell would I send him another 60 bucks? Anyway just watch his ebay to see how he is before you buy. I see he sells dented grills on ebay.
Old 10-26-2009, 10:24 AM

My run-around w/good ole Joonejune

I sold him a trans w/78K on it for $150 and $120 to ship it- this is the fiasco I had to deal with- NOT one phone call before a dispute on my Paypal, that he INSISTED that I get- not a big deal, Ive spent around $5,000 from misc boards in the last few months, w/out any negative feedback, buying or selling- figured it would make my transactions quicker- HES A LIAR and A SCAMMER, DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH HIM!!!! Notice how the request is MORE THAN HE PAID FOR IT IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!! I ended up giving back the $100 just to free up my paypal, so ENJOY YOUR $50 TRANS, *******!!!!!!!!
This is copied and pasted right from my paypal:

I had a professional shop check and install the transmission. This was NOT a working transmission. The transmission shop pulled the transmission pan and found the fluid was dark. The shop further investigated the transmission and informed me the 3-4 was burnt out and there were NO forward gears in the trans. (thus making the transmission junk!). They also informed me the clutches were "Shot." The 1-2 band is all messed up, shifting from 1st to second gear slips. I am 270 dollars in the hole by purchasing this bad transmission and $535 is what the shop charged me to install it. I am requesting a $200 refund for damages. I will use those funds to fix the bands, clutches, and forward gears in the transmission.

Jeremiah Hoffman denied AARW's request for a $200.00 USD refund.
10/21/2009 07:54 PDT
From Seller - Jeremiah Hoffman
10/21/2009 07:54 PDT

I dont believe you for a second!!! First of all, $200 is more than you paid for it. Second of all, there is nothing was nothing wrong with it, ran and drove fine when parked. Send it back then- I didnt even get a phone call about this.

10/21/2009 07:58 PDT

It ran/drove fine. Like I said, 78k on it, it is a used transmission. I dont believe for a second this story at all!!!! Give me the number to the shop, Id love to hear what they have to say. I want the number, I want pics, and I want proof!!!!! This is ridiculous!!!! The best part is you want $200 back- You didnt even PAY $200 for it!!!!!!!

Ill be waiting for a number and pics

Jeremy

10/21/2009 08:06 PDT

Plus I want pics of your trans w/150k on it. I dont believe you for a second. Funny how you want $200 to "have MY trans rebuilt" when you only paid $150 for it. Ill be waiting for pics and a number-

10/23/2009 08:58 PDT

After further discussion on the phone w/you, you told me that after you had your "shop" look over, "rebuild", and install the trans in your car w/your torque convertor w/153k on it. After all of this, the trans is in your car and now your telling me that 1st and 2nd gear slip till it warms up, but you wanna "drive it for a week or so to see if it clears up......" and you want $200 back!!! Ive got witnesses that actually rode in the car last fall, and will give a written statement that there is/was nothing wrong w/the trans. In one of my first e-mails about this, I requested pics and the number to the "supposed" trans shop that did the install and havent gotten a reply, just a bunch of excuses and "Ill call you backs......." I agreed to give you $50 back as a resolution to the problem and you refused. $200 is MORE THAN YOU PAID FOR IT!!!!! Sale price was $150 for the trans and it was $118.xx for the shipping which is what it cost to ship the trans out to you, for the total of $270. As far as the $535 for the "supposed" shop to install it, that is ALL on you!!! You told me that you were going to do the install, but it was "raining" and you didnt want to do it in the rain.

From Buyer - AARW
10/23/2009 14:49 PDT

I've spoken with Jeremiah Hoffman on the telephone, he has agreed to refund 1/2 of my requested amount. I am tryingtofigure out how to receive a $100 refund and close the dispute at this time.

From Buyer - AARW
10/23/2009 14:54 PDT

I paid for a working transmission, when it was received the transmission was not in working order. To get the transmission to working order the professional shop charged me $100 USD and thats what I am seeing. I have a receipt, and the shop mechanics are willing to submit written statements in regard to the non working transmission they checked, repaired, and installed. My old transmission is in their storage facility pictures of that can also be provided.

AARW requested a $100.00 USD refund.
From Buyer - AARW

Jeremiah Hoffman denied AARW's refund request but offered a $50.00 USD refund.
10/23/2009 16:23 PDT
10/23/2009 16:23 PDT

I agreed to a $50 refund, not $100. You installed it, youve driven it, and your "trans shop" installed a torque convertor w/153k on it. $50 is my offer- that means you paid $100 for a perfectly fine trans. Let me know-

AARW rejected Jeremiah Hoffman's refund offer but requested a $100.00 USD refund.
10/23/2009 17:33 PDT
From Buyer - AARW
10/23/2009 17:33 PDT

We agreed, it cost 100 dollars to make your non working transmission work. I was suppose to receive a working transmission, the one you sent was not a working transmission. Once accepted the claim is over, we part ways. I will not accept anything lower.

From Buyer - AARW
10/23/2009 17:39 PDT

If I must I am able to send pictures and receipts of the work done and the damaged parts. More then likely I am able to get signed statements from the CERTIFIED transmission mechanics that inspected and repaired the junk transmission you sent me. I paid you 270 dollars for a good WORKING transmission, a transmission with NO forward gears, and a burnt 3-4 is NOT a working transmission. I had to pay $100 extra dollars to get your broken transmission repaired, and have all the necessary proof. a refund of 270 vs 100 and less work on both parts in simple in my mind. you have my telephone number if you want to talk again feel free to contact me, I've tried. I got voicemail.

Jeremiah Hoffman denied AARW's request for a $100.00 USD refund.
10/23/2009 18:51 PDT
10/23/2009 18:51 PDT

I wanna know why your supposed "CERTIFIED" mech would put a torque convertor in w/153k to a used trans. $100 to have the clutches put in,And then you tell me that 1st and 2nd slip? How you chose to install the trans is not my responsiblity- it had no prob

10/23/2009 19:03 PDT

153k on youe torque convertor/trans, and your trans was junk- thats why you bought mine. Mine worked fine, now your telling me that it "my" trans needed rebuilt too???? How "certified" is your trans guy who "supposedly" goes through and rebuilds it "professionally", so its essentially new, puts YOUR convertor w/153,000 miles on it, 1st and 2nd still slip- but like you told me on the phone, you "wanna drive it for a week or so to see if it works itself out" Bottom line is that "my" trans is in your car. You are driving on "my" trans. If "my" trans was bad, why would you even have it worked on/installed into YOUR car??? Why wouldnt you rebuild your trans and contact me about "MY" trans if there was an actual problem????

From Buyer - AARW
10/26/2009 02:21 PDT

It cost me 100 to replace the 3-4 and the forward gears. Your information is incorrect, I don't have any cars or with 153k on it. I own 3 fbodies to date. I had 5 total last month, I use ebay and paypal on a daily basis. This is my last offer to have you replace the worn parts by paying $100 that I had to pay to get your junk transmission working. I drove it, the 1-2 is getting better BUT he 3-4 and FORWARD GEARS were replaced and it cost 100 dollars. I have ODO statements from all my cars, not one is near 153k. The torque converter was like new, from a like new transmission I purchased last month. I have the used torque converter sitting in my yard. If you really wanna play the game we can. Call me to talk. and yes the transmission in the car IS the one you sent me, how do I know I marked it with my initals! I told you I do all my work so i wanted to make sure this tranny was installed and I wasn't ripped off. I marked it to assure the one i wanted in went in. the junk one is sitting at the shop, the tech said i can take it if i need it. 100 bucks, not 50, not 270. 100 to cover the money i paid to replace the damaged parts to make your transmission work. call me if there is a problem.

AARW requested a $100.00 USD refund.
10/26/2009 02:23 PDT
From Buyer - AARW
10/26/2009 02:23 PDT

this is more then a hassle then what it should be. it cost me a hundo to get the trans moving, i can send you what ever you need. pictures, used parts, you tell me. call me if there is a problem.

Jeremiah Hoffman granted AARW's request for a $100.00 USD refund. This dispute will be closed once the refund is complete.
10/26/2009 08:09 PDT
10/26/2009 08:09 PDT

Ill pay you just to free up my Paypal, thats it. Your a scammer thats full of ****!!!!! I just saw on Z28.com, how youve ****ed people around on there and on ebay, Ill post up on there for you too.