Automotive News / Industry / Future Vehicle Discussion Automotive news and discussion about upcoming vehicles

Z284Ever vrs. GuionM

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2005, 06:35 PM

Z284Ever vrs. GuionM

Guy vrs. Charlie, lets get readdddy to rummmbbblllllllleeeeeeeeeee......

EDITED: Poor choice of wording in the original post on my part

Last edited by Meccadeth; 03-19-2005 at 10:31 PM.
Old 03-19-2005, 06:54 PM

Re: Z284Ever vrs. GuionM

I don't necessarily "believe" one over the other but it is my opinion Guy's sources are more reliable.

Plus Guy doesn't have the habbit of the "cryptic message of the week" that gets everybody all worked up.
Old 03-19-2005, 07:00 PM

I take everything that Z284Ever has to say with a grain of salt.

GuionM is easier to take straight up.

I believe nothing until I see for myself mind you.
Old 03-19-2005, 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by Meccadeth
Guy vrs. Charlie, who do you believe and why?
Clearly there is only one solution:

Cage match.

Old 03-19-2005, 08:08 PM

Old 03-19-2005, 08:12 PM

What the heck is that?

i Liek Planets!11!!!
Old 03-19-2005, 08:14 PM

guionM has always been reliable in everything he's ever posted here. I'm inclined to put some faith into whatever he says.
Old 03-19-2005, 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by ronssito
What the heck is that?

i Liek Planets!11!!!
Its a quote from a member here...great remedy for breaking up arguments
Old 03-19-2005, 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by Chris 96 WS6
I don't necessarily "believe" one over the other but it is my opinion Guy's sources are more reliable.

Plus Guy doesn't have the habbit of the "cryptic message of the week" that gets everybody all worked up.
Surprise, surprise, surprise......
The first to reply.

As far as the "cryptic message of the week".....did you ever consider that sometimes it's more appropriate to give hints (for various reasons), versus laying it all out? No....didn't think so. Also, virtually always....when appropriate....I've been far from cryptic. Regardless, I'd doubt that you'll find too many flaws in the accuracy of my posts.

What's the problem? Still mad that this poll you created to trash me, blew up in your face? http://web.camaross.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325138

Do me a favor.....put me on your ignore list.

Thanks.
Old 03-19-2005, 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by 97z28/m6
I'm with him.
Old 03-19-2005, 09:53 PM

I hope this doesn't come across wrong, but you shouldn't "believe" any single person. Unless its red himself. The problem with putting all your pennies in one jar is that if you only believe what that person says you are already closed minded. I'm sure these guys don't want anyone to solely rely on them for all info. They've said before that there is always two sides to a story and you should look for info everywhere.
Old 03-19-2005, 10:30 PM

I know for a fact Charlie has some good connections. And though I have not seen eye to eye on him in the past, he is as passionate as anyone here. If who he gets his info from is shooting straight, you better beleive everything Charlies says. I really think he is pushing the limits of what he can tell without making people mad...and that is why he is cryptic.

Charlie is just like any other poster on this board....only difference is, he pushed his case enough that he got some VERY important people to listen.

As for Guy...he has to be one of the most tireless researchers out there. He has good sources, and is someone who's post I generally look for first in a thread. I don't know how he does it to be honest. I wish I had time to do half the stuff he does.

Either way, I think right now...anything anyone says should be taken with a grain of salt. I think right now there is a lot of conjecture, and possibly even disinformation in the air. Plus I think this is a very unsettled time for GM, and anything you say today will likley change in 6 months. There is only one source who knows the whole story at any given point....and I am not gonna go there.

I see no need to risk ones rep reporting on rumors that may/or may not be true, and even if they are true, will be changed by tomorrow.
Old 03-19-2005, 10:42 PM

Don't believe anyone but Red?

After all the cryptic "Keep the faith" Mumbo Jumbo from him, he's worse with the cryptic stuff than Z284Ever.

Think about that for a second.

Guy is the guru. I believe every word he types. I believe him more than Red even.

But, Z284Ever is pretty with it too. Besides, some of his posts tend to draw out some more info from Guy that he may not have originally posted.

And regardless, Z284Ever seems to know MUCH more than most of us ona regular basis, so lets be glad he shares, not knock him for sharing.
Old 03-19-2005, 11:24 PM

What is the point of this thread , I mean really ? Its nice to have both around , both are genrally right most of the time . And it looks like your already gonna see the result of Charlies dropped hint from the other day . Apparent Zeta is officially shelved for NA , per the New york times and the Chicago tribune . Then you would look to Guys info which still has RWD on track , with the both of them saying stating any product could change drastically at the drop of a hat . Like I said , its good have them both around
Old 03-20-2005, 12:10 AM

Originally Posted by 90 Z28SS
What is the point of this thread , I mean really ?
Like I said in the other thread...trying to lighten things up a bit because of the heat coming from the Zeta being dead stuff. Maybe we can get some more info from them as well and figure out why their sources are so conflicting.

Quick Reply: Z284Ever vrs. GuionM