Automotive News / Industry / Future Vehicle Discussion Automotive news and discussion about upcoming vehicles

T0 all who think a 50k CTSv is to much money.

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2003, 08:09 PM

T0 all who think a 50k CTSv is to much money.

Get a better job, you poor lower class pukes. Its less money than any other performance sedan in its class. Im sorry GM has made a car not ment for a slack jawed yokle besides the Vette.
Old 05-04-2003, 08:22 PM

Old 05-04-2003, 08:27 PM

Question

So tell me, how does a "Personal Trainer and student" afford a Turbo'd and Stroked SS and a Corvette Z06?
Old 05-04-2003, 08:31 PM

Originally posted by WERM
So tell me, how does a "Personal Trainer and student" afford a Turbo'd and Stroked SS and a Corvette Z06?
LOL
Old 05-04-2003, 10:44 PM

Originally posted by HAZ-Matt
LOL
I think I am going back to school to be a personal trainer LOL
Old 05-04-2003, 11:52 PM

Originally posted by WERM
The better question is, how do his parents afford them? Assuming this guy's stuff isn't made up, I've seen lots of people ask for details on his turbo camaro to get only vague responses.

Beyond all that, this post is such horrible trolling. So horrible.
Old 05-05-2003, 12:15 AM

I think he posted it more as a rant to all those that whined about the 50k price tag instead of aiming it at the "lower class".

Personally i dont think it any big surprise at the price. when side by side with other Caddys its a steal and considering the price of the base CTS i think a 35-40k CTSv was more of a wet dream than a realistic idea.
Old 05-05-2003, 07:36 AM

Re: T0 all who think a 50k CTSv is to much money.

Originally posted by Evil Turbo SS
Get a better job, you poor lower class pukes. Its less money than any other performance sedan in its class.
Sorry, man - with your mom raising her rates and all, I just don't have the spending money that I used to.

Old 05-05-2003, 08:10 AM

Get a better job, you poor lower class pukes. Its less money than any other performance sedan in its class. Im sorry GM has made a car not ment for a slack jawed yokle besides the Vette.
I don't know that your grammar is prepared to make such leveling remarks. I guess there's no restraint for anyone driving an "evil" car. Ewww, you're bad!!

Last edited by jrp4uc; 05-05-2003 at 08:21 AM.
Old 05-05-2003, 12:16 PM

I would like to think that this post was made tongue-in-cheek(?)
Old 05-05-2003, 04:29 PM

I dont know, I kinda like this post. Its raw, I dig.
Old 05-05-2003, 05:19 PM

I AM in the market for a car like this and I CAN afford one. The car is too much period! I do have to admit that I was more in the market for the 540 but this caught my attention a few months ago. Compare this car to the 540 and you see why it is too much.

Will the CTSv outrun a 540? Yep! But who cares...both are fast cars but the 5 series is a luxury vehicle...the CTSv is NOT. Also, who knows how fast the 05 545 will be...
Old 05-05-2003, 06:51 PM

Why even make a post like this? I bet you had to get a full time job when you were in highschool so you could get a thirdgen camaro and afford insurrance? Whats that? You couldn't go to UCLA because you couldn't afford it even though you were making 9.50+ since you were sixteen? I guess I can relate to you then...

Oh wait your just a rich snob...

--
"are you such a dreamer to put the world to rights"
Old 05-06-2003, 07:36 AM

Re: Re: T0 all who think a 50k CTSv is to much money.

Originally posted by MacOSR
I AM in the market for a car like this and I CAN afford one. The car is too much period! I do have to admit that I was more in the market for the 540 but this caught my attention a few months ago. Compare this car to the 540 and you see why it is too much.

Will the CTSv outrun a 540? Yep! But who cares...both are fast cars but the 5 series is a luxury vehicle...the CTSv is NOT. Also, who knows how fast the 05 545 will be...
I think CTS is more an 3-series/M3 fighter than an 5-series/M5 fighter even though it has 4 doors.

Price an M5 and then price a CTS-V...

I this CTS offers as much luxury as the BMW 3-series does... and offers more performance for that money!

I really don't understand why this gets comapred to the 5-series. The new STS and the inevitable STS-V will take on the 5-series, and likely blow it away as far as performance goes as well.
Old 05-06-2003, 09:02 AM

I have a hard time digging through the ignorant, grossly opinionated babble to reach the heart of the post.

but this is what I gather;

You think the CTS-V is priced comparably to its competition.

Quick Reply: T0 all who think a 50k CTSv is to much money.