Automotive News / Industry / Future Vehicle Discussion Automotive news and discussion about upcoming vehicles

Ok somebody must be in big trouble 'round here

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2004, 11:33 AM

I say we take the info we read and remember that he has provided..and spread it over the internet...all GM forums Camaro forums and even Ford and Mopar forums....from what I know that was public info he just put the peices together...whats wrong with that...if its PUBLIC..I saw we spread our new "Rumors"

just a thought....if its private and GM threatened JasonD and GuionM then fine.. BUT IF NOT!!!..screw that thats not fair!!!and we the people that want a new camaro get slapped on the wrist??

HEY GM THAT NEW MUSTANG IS LOOKING REAL GOOD TO US NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-04-2004, 12:01 PM

Originally posted by PacerX
I'm tellin ya, this is the best damned car message board on the planet.
You misspelled "soap opera" as "message board"
Old 03-04-2004, 12:07 PM
Prominent Member

Originally posted by Caps94ZODG
I say we take the info we read and remember that he has provided..and spread it over the internet...all GM forums Camaro forums and even Ford and Mopar forums....from what I know that was public info he just put the peices together...whats wrong with that...if its PUBLIC..I saw we spread our new "Rumors"

just a thought....if its private and GM threatened JasonD and GuionM then fine.. BUT IF NOT!!!..screw that thats not fair!!!and we the people that want a new camaro get slapped on the wrist??

HEY GM THAT NEW MUSTANG IS LOOKING REAL GOOD TO US NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're missing the point here.....it was removed to PROTECT not only our interests in keepiing an information dialouge open......but also our interests in actually getting a car named CAMARO in the near future....it's true.....burn these bridges now and we will regret it.
Old 03-04-2004, 01:26 PM

I think some of the folks here feel that GM burnt the bridges however....
Old 03-04-2004, 01:33 PM
Prominent Member

Wink

Originally posted by Eric 98z
I think some of the folks here feel that GM burnt the bridges however....
Oh, I agree that Zarrella was an arsonist.......
Old 03-04-2004, 01:54 PM

I would also venture to say that these same folks would tend to feel that the current GM folks arent doing anything the repair those bridges....

Which we understand their current limitations but the brand is suffering. ;

For a comparison: I wouldnt have a single client if I treated them in this manner..I'd be out of business.
Old 03-04-2004, 02:58 PM
ALMIGHTY MEMBER

Guys and Gals....do you want to see another Camaro or don't you?

If you do, DROP IT.

There is MUCH you don't understand (and if you're not in this business, I wouldn't expect you to.) You may think you can understand the various issues, but trust me....you don't.

You can throw a tantrum if you want...but you won't be doing yourself or any of us any good.

Please.......(for the 1,456,932nd time).........HAVE FAITH......