Automotive News / Industry / Future Vehicle Discussion Automotive news and discussion about upcoming vehicles

Ok somebody must be in big trouble 'round here

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2004, 12:43 AM

Ok somebody must be in big trouble 'round here

Because now the "Uh....where did Guion's CAW, St. Therese, Camaro story thread go?" thread is closed.

Old 03-04-2004, 01:06 AM
gab

wow!!! Considering I read that thread not 10 minutes ago.

I never really thought much about THE thread that Guion created since those info were circulated here during the past 1 (2??) years???

However, THAT thread was very much a concise collection of all the pertinent information...Hope Guion's okay??? maybe he's just driving from SF to LA or vice versa since his last post is 3/2 approx midnight...
Old 03-04-2004, 01:44 AM

http://web.camaross.com/forums/showt...hreadid=232486
Old 03-04-2004, 03:29 AM

atleast i got to read it when it was first posted...

im sure guion's alright and everyone's ****tin' bricks over his disapearance for no reason
Old 03-04-2004, 03:46 AM

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

that's guion's tire tracks. lets follow them and see where they go...

Last edited by morb|d; 03-04-2004 at 03:48 AM.
Old 03-04-2004, 04:11 AM

His return

I hope all is well, and hopefully he doesn't come back...changed...

"Hey everyone, I'm back....from vacation....everything is okay and I'm back to normal *tic* normal *tic* normal *tic* normal *tic* normal......"

It's really strange that he brought up namedropping about a week ago when someone mentioned RedPlanet's name (even though I believe it is known publically now.) Hopefully nothing like that happened.

If he doesn't return we should honor his memory and tell ourselves he was caught taking spy pictures of the top-secret 5th gen Camaro and he fought heroically until the end.

Or maybe his internet is just not working....

We'll have to wait and see I guess.

Kris
Old 03-04-2004, 05:19 AM

This is BS.
It may not be aliens, but there definately is a conspiracy theory here.

He/we took all PUBLIC information and put it together. Apparently it struck a little too close for GM's comfort.
Do they take us for idiots? Like we wouldn't have figured it out anyways.
Now that we have, they get all nervous.

How long will it take before THIS thread is gone or locked?

Ya gotta love big buisiness. And government for that matter.
Old 03-04-2004, 05:36 AM

At the end of "where did GuionM's thread go" Jason Debler told us to let it go. I think we should....as I'm sure this thread will be closed very soon as well.
Old 03-04-2004, 06:01 AM

but does that mean we arent allowed to discuss the 5th gen anymore
Old 03-04-2004, 07:46 AM

I'm tellin ya, this is the best damned car message board on the planet.
Old 03-04-2004, 07:55 AM

Jason said that some of that info wasn't public info, but weren't there links? if it is out on the net isn't that public?
Old 03-04-2004, 08:54 AM
Prominent Member

Cool

Honestly, let's let it go .......for now....we'll let Mr. McCoy tell us what happened.

It apears that we got waay too close for comfort....for you know who and since we're so close to the negotiating timeline, this information obviously had some strong implications.

Remember a long time ago, I said "be careful what we ask for"?

Well we might have asked a little too much and possibly posted something that was not meant for public consumption or it was simply a past wound that did not need to be brought up to the surface at this time.....

We really do have some serious "talent" on this board and we need to remember just how thin the ice is sometimes.....

Many of us have developed relationships with some insiders and/or work in sensitive areas and as much as we'd like to share the information amongst ourselves....the whole world can read this board...including some who only lurk for other purposes.

It's not new however, many times I've seen posts on different boards deleted that either shared non-public information or embargoed information.

The internet sure can be a learning process!

Now, guionM...........it's your turn.....
Old 03-04-2004, 09:14 AM

If you go here http://www.cheersandgears.com/boards...TOPIC_ID=13154 maybe it will take some of the heat off of CZ28.com for a while. Guion has been absent there as well, but C&G (so far) hasn't been pressured to remove the information.
Old 03-04-2004, 09:45 AM

I can see guion sitting at his computer reading this thread and going, "MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA...." /evil laugh

Or he's on the phone talking to his internet service provider about how they suck...
Old 03-04-2004, 10:42 AM

Originally posted by Z28Wilson
At the end of "where did GuionM's thread go" Jason Debler told us to let it go. I think we should....as I'm sure this thread will be closed very soon as well.
So we're not allowed to discuss the future of Camaro, nor GM's lack of support for it in the 5th gen forum?

Boy am I confused.

Quick Reply: Ok somebody must be in big trouble 'round here