Automotive News / Industry / Future Vehicle Discussion Automotive news and discussion about upcoming vehicles

"GM NAIAS unveiling" peeps.... check your emails

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2005, 03:57 PM

Re: "GM NAIAS unveiling" peeps.... check your emails

I ALSO cant wait to meet some of you guys.
I gotta go home and look at my email!!
Old 11-16-2005, 04:00 PM

Wish I could go, damn being a poor college student

My Roommie and I really looked hard at driving up but we just dont have the funds.
Old 11-16-2005, 09:01 PM

I just hope there's still a strong CZ28 member base that will be at the regular NAIAS for the ones that weren't part of the lucky 250. I was excited to meet a whole bunch of CZ28 peeps, as we'll all see the Camaro concept by the 15th.
Old 11-17-2005, 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by turbo96z28
when NYIAS gets closer, we gotta try setting up an East Coast summit.
I may be in Connecticut starting in January, so NY is only a short train ride away
Old 11-18-2005, 07:20 AM

Yeah, I got an email too!!!!!!!!! I got it last night though...I am such an idiot! I never check my AOL mailbox. I emailed Scott to apologize, but didn't email the lady yet because I don't know who I'm bringing! I guess I should get back to her ASAP, eh???

Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-18-2005, 07:21 AM

BTW, the email I got on the 11th said I needed to RSVP by the 10th? I don't get it...I guess I still have time?????

RP, shed some light on this one for me!! I am so retarded...for some reason, this post never triggered me to check the damn email
Old 11-18-2005, 07:56 AM

Man, it is going to be weird putting faces with all of these screennames. We should wear name tags that have our real names AND our Cz28.com screennames.

I'm going to be staying with my buddy who still lives in the area (I've relocated from the Milford area to Indianpolis), so I won't be staying at the hotel.

But I'm pretty stoked about this event in general.

Old 11-18-2005, 07:58 AM

Originally Posted by Jason E
BTW, the email I got on the 11th said I needed to RSVP by the 10th? I don't get it...I guess I still have time?????

RP, shed some light on this one for me!! I am so retarded...for some reason, this post never triggered me to check the damn email
Jason, I think that means you were in the 2nd round of the "lottery". Happened to me too. There was a line at the top, which I had glazed over in my excitement to get to the body of the email, saying "please reply by the 18th of November".

I emailed Scott here at work, and all is cool. Just rsvp by today, if you didn't already.

Old 11-18-2005, 08:13 AM

Joe,

I have my email next to me, and mine doesn't say anything about the 18th...weird. So everything is ok, eh?? NICE Yeah, I am psyched as hell...I gotta spend the weekend getting hotel accomodations and plane flights in order. I gotta get that email back from Janet Agius I guess, regarding the hotels.

I had no idea there was a 2nd round to the lottery. 1st round, 2nd round, whatever...I'm going My only hangup at the moment is who I'm taking...I assume it will be Ash, but she's out of state and I haven't even told her yet! She'll be home tonight...I asked in the email if I could RSVP my guest by Monday. I guess that's ok.

Either way, I'm going
Old 11-18-2005, 08:35 AM
Prominent Member

.......Either way, I'm going

Old 11-18-2005, 08:39 AM

Amen

I'm gonna get fired today because I keep checking this board every 20 min Anyway, Doug...where are you staying? Fill me in, seeing as how I just entered the loop Should I get a rental car?
Old 11-18-2005, 08:52 AM

I'm certainly looking forward to meeting folk!

The idea of nametag with online handles is pretty astute.

The Heritage Center is VERY COOL...BTW. Not just anyone can get to see the place.
Old 11-18-2005, 09:13 AM
Prominent Member

Amen

I'm gonna get fired today because I keep checking this board every 20 min Anyway, Doug...where are you staying? Fill me in, seeing as how I just entered the loop Should I get a rental car?
I'm staying at the host hotel.....Angie will fill you in or I can e-mail you at lunch (check your AOL account)...

If you're flying in, then either bum a ride or get a rental, you won't need one for Sunday's activities though...just Saturday evening's reception.
Old 11-18-2005, 09:18 AM

There's a reception on Saturday night? Say what? The email I got shows the GM Heritage Museum on Sunday night, and Cobo Hall on Monday. OK, I will get a rental...for the $80 for the 3 days, it makes sense.

Doug, if you wouldn't mind emailing me at lunch, that would be awesome. If you can, could you email me at work? Jason.Emmett@tdbanknorth.com. I can't access my AOL email at work, as the server blocks the site so we don't open un-monitored emails and crash the server with a virus

I can't stop smiling...this is friggen awesome. Anyone that has any info that can get me up to speed, please let me know...I sincerely appreciate it.
Old 11-18-2005, 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by 96_Camaro_B4C
Man, it is going to be weird putting faces with all of these screennames. We should wear name tags that have our real names AND our Cz28.com screennames.
That is a great idea! Really looking forward to meeting everyone.

Quick Reply: "GM NAIAS unveiling" peeps.... check your emails