Appearance Hoods, spoilers, custom mods, accessories, etc.

Yeah finally found em:) BLACK halos:)

Old 06-02-2004, 09:23 AM

Yeah finally found em:) BLACK halos:)

Well i found a pair on ebay with no buy it now and they have several days left and are already at 160 something, so I found this morning a buy it now, shipping and everything it was 196 which is kinda high but I bought em anyway, can't wait to get em now. I will post pics when they are on!!
Old 06-02-2004, 10:32 AM

Use your stock bracket off your old headlights so that you won't have no gaps when you put them on. Also those little rubber elbows on them, take those off. I got moisture inside cause of those things. I took them off and it went away. Also for the halo, use wire taps. Those things make them real easy to wire up instead of splicing. Good luck chief!
Old 06-02-2004, 11:05 AM

LOL! dude, Im sorry, but I am the one that outbid you!

"Use your stock bracket off your old headlights so that you won't have no gaps when you put them on. Also those little rubber elbows on them, take those off. "

More details please....

Last edited by The Captain; 06-02-2004 at 11:08 AM.
Old 06-02-2004, 11:33 AM

Well the ones I got off of eBay came with some cheap brackets on them. I put them on and noticed that there was huge gap between the headlight and the front bumper. You could see the bumper support. So I went to my old headlights and noticed that the new ones were smaller. Got a screwdriver and took apart the brackets. Switched them and everything lined up great. On those rubber elbows, you will see what I am talking about when you get them. The are towards the top and were there to let mositure out. Well they don't work. I got some moisture in there after it rained. Pulled them and luckily it rained the very the next day and the problem was gone.

Last edited by nothingeined; 06-02-2004 at 11:35 AM.
Old 06-02-2004, 12:09 PM

Thanks for ALL the helpful advice No problem on I hope you win them
Old 06-02-2004, 12:32 PM
Super Moderator

Originally posted by The Captain
LOL! dude, Im sorry, but I am the one that outbid you!

Hmm... I believe if I'm remembering correctly from a previous post, it is dudette!
Old 06-02-2004, 02:55 PM

Originally posted by Brent94Z
Hmm... I believe if I'm remembering correctly from a previous post, it is dudette!
Yep Guess I need to do what all the other girls do, changa my name to Lt1 and Ls1 CHICK LoL
Old 06-02-2004, 06:53 PM

Re: Yeah finally found em:) BLACK halos:)

Originally posted by Lt1 and Ls1
Well i found a pair on ebay with no buy it now and they have several days left and are already at 160 something, so I found this morning a buy it now, shipping and everything it was 196 which is kinda high but I bought em anyway, can't wait to get em now. I will post pics when they are on!!
I see u have a red SS.......post the pics, i wanna see how the black halos look on a red car.
Old 06-02-2004, 06:54 PM

I will as soon as they come in hopefully won't take to long. The guy had some negatives saying it takes a while to recieve product:
( Hopefully that won't be me
Old 06-02-2004, 07:14 PM

Wow you definitely have a nice fleet of cars. If we had more women with your kind of taste in cars i think the world would be a better place
Old 06-02-2004, 07:52 PM

Thanks Hun I almost quit the board a while back cause I posted in the lounge and they got so nasty mean with my cars. The vette especially. Anyways thanks I appreciate it Nice to know there are still people on the camaro board that are cool Everybody who posted in this thread is btw
Old 06-02-2004, 08:58 PM

Re: Yeah finally found em:) BLACK halos:)

Originally posted by Lt1 and Ls1
Save your money for the hairdresser hun

Just Kiddin
Old 06-02-2004, 09:22 PM

Re: Re: Yeah finally found em:) BLACK halos:)

Originally posted by firehawkformula

Just Kiddin
What does that mean???
Old 06-02-2004, 10:39 PM

wow that's funny... i think he meant it just for a little laugh. You know all these guys on this forum wish their girls had as much interest in a camaro as you. I mean how awesome would it be getting lets say some sort of mod that you were wanting for a long time for your birthday from your girl. I mean my girl hates my car. She's jealous i'm sure lol. Although i spend a lot of time with her and we have a great relationship. She just hates my car and i get crap everytime i talk about it and she gets fussy that i wash it inside out every weekend lol... yet she buys a new bag every few months that costs $100-300. I don't complain. I don't see anything interesting in bags but i don't complain at least.
Old 06-02-2004, 10:43 PM

Re: Re: Yeah finally found em:) BLACK halos:)

Originally posted by firehawkformula

Just Kiddin

Making fun of a girls hair big nono

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Yeah finally found em:) BLACK halos:)