Appearance Hoods, spoilers, custom mods, accessories, etc.

Who Are The MaroBoyz Muscle Car Club?

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2012, 10:01 PM

Re: Who Are The MaroBoyz Muscle Car Club?

I don't understand why someone would paint a Camaro some of the colors that people in your club have chosen. It screams "Cheap", although i know it likely was a pretty expensive paint job. It just looks trashy I guess...just my $0.02 though. I do like the yellow one, don't see that color on a 4th gen all the time.
Old 02-15-2012, 10:49 PM

Lymlyt96 is an Oakland Maro Boy and I've spent the better part of the last decade wrenching on and modifying my camaro. My car has been 4 different colors, stock green,gm blue green, black and now lime green. I've gotten compliments on every color but the reaction to the lime green is priceless. The average person doesn't expect to see something like that while they're driving down the road and it puts a smile on my face when kids lose their minds because they think a spaceship just hit the corner which makes my son pretty popular because all his friends say he has the coolest dad in the world and I'm ok with that. I do have a thread here in the appearance section If you would like to get an idea of how much work goes into an Oakland Maro Boy car. It may not be what everybody would do to their car but that's something else I'm ok with, I don't mind standing out from the crowd that's why there's an appearance section in this forum because people mod their cars to be different.
Old 02-15-2012, 11:30 PM

I didn't watch the video, but i gotta say that some of those cars are not choices I would make for my own car, but they aren't mine, so to each their own. You guys may not be the red cross but as a club you should always strive to give back to the community and if you did, that's awesome.

As to lymlyt96-like I said in your thread-you're car looks sick! I love that green and it is something I would do to my car.