Appearance Hoods, spoilers, custom mods, accessories, etc.

Sequential turn signals

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2003, 01:11 AM

Sequential turn signals

Has anyone ever tried to make your own or atleast found a pair that are less than 70 bucks shipped??
Old 12-03-2003, 01:24 AM

The construction seems to be a bit complicated...if you want them that bad I'd say just drop the $70...
Old 12-04-2003, 02:19 PM

i am but this my last try to see if i can find them for cheaper, 70 seems a little too high for a couple wires and a delay box
Old 12-04-2003, 08:04 PM
Super Moderator

Originally posted by Zerosheaven
i am but this my last try to see if i can find them for cheaper, 70 seems a little too high for a couple wires and a delay box
Actually, it is more than that. You have the time it takes to solder all the parts together. I do believe there is more to these than just soldering a few wires onto a delay box. As far as I know, you can't just buy a "delay box" for a few bucks and stick some wires on it. For these, the delay box is actually "made" I do believe which is where the soldering labor comes into play.
Old 12-04-2003, 08:34 PM

The guy selling them never got back to me. Whats up with that? I want to order them, but haven't heard from him in a week.
Old 12-04-2003, 08:45 PM
Super Moderator

Originally posted by notstock4long
The guy selling them never got back to me. Whats up with that? I want to order them, but haven't heard from him in a week.
If you are talking about they guy on my website...

http://www.bfranker.badz28.com/fbody/sequential.htm

then he is notorious for not getting back to people in a timely manner. I have a fairly popular web site and I get way too much email and take too much time answering email from people asking if I know how to get in contact with him because he isn't answering his emails. He eventually does but it takes him way too long. I'm considering taking his contact info off my page because he can't seem to get back to people in a timely manner then I spend my time replying to these others emails. It's been going on like this since I put his info on my page so it seems to be a problem. I guess the good part is that he eventually DOES get back to people but it often times takes a while
Old 12-05-2003, 12:48 AM

hmmm, makes sense, i guess ima just have to bite the bullet and go for it. they totaly are an awsome mod IMO. i going to email him today and hopefully hell respond in a week or so when i actualy have enouph to buy em LOL
Old 12-05-2003, 07:52 AM

FWIW: I sent an email to the guy that's noted on Brent's page.

He got back to me within a couple of days.

I sent him the money, and about three days or so later received email that he had shipped my conversion...

I have a Firebird, so the full kit (extra sockets, with bulbs even ) was only 72 shipped.

The install was EASY!!!

It took me longer to get the housing modified to fit the new sockets than it did to wire the sequencers in.

I had a good experience with the guy, personally. I have nothing bad to say about him.
Old 12-06-2003, 08:49 AM
Super Moderator

Originally posted by LWillmann
FWIW: I sent an email to the guy that's noted on Brent's page.

He got back to me within a couple of days.

I sent him the money, and about three days or so later received email that he had shipped my conversion...
That's cool! Yeah, he makes a great product but I think he only checks his email about once every two weeks. If you send him an email right before he checks it, you're in good shape. If you send him one right after he checks it then you'll be waiting two weeks for a response. LOL!

He definitely isn't out to rip anybody off or anything like that. I was just stating he doesn't always respond real fast like most of us are used to. I get probably on average one or two emails a month asking if he is still around because he isn't responding to their emails!
Old 12-06-2003, 01:50 PM

I got mine http://www.foxthundercats.com/sequential/sequential.htm. They looked like the best ones, and are adjustable, meaning you can tweek the timing if you need to.

Have not installed yet. I have to put 93-96 tail lights on, which I am still waiting for.