Appearance Hoods, spoilers, custom mods, accessories, etc.

Resistors...

Old 11-20-2010, 08:07 PM

Resistors...

I just got my clear black LED taillights installed on my 95' Camaro, and like you've probably heard before, my blinkers don't blink. What's the best way to go about getting resistors put in, or if just making the headlights LED would fix the problem? Would have probably been smarter to look into it before getting them installed, but lesson learned.
Old 11-20-2010, 09:33 PM

Re: Resistors...

These are the one's I got installed, if anyone has ever messed with them could use the help.
Old 11-21-2010, 03:21 AM

If I remember right from other vehicle installs of LED blinkers or tails, it is common practice to replace all lights in the circuit with the same light / LED. There is generally a different blinker relay that is used for the LED blinkers as well. I do not have the specific info on me however, but that was the basic Idea I got when I was looking into LED blinkers for the grand prix.
Old 11-21-2010, 11:14 AM

Are the factory lenses installed over those? They look way too rice burner for my taste if it has a clear lens.
Old 11-21-2010, 07:09 PM

yeah dude, those would look sick if you blacked em out. cause i agree with bad, they look like they belong on a mazda mx3. haha

Search this Thread