Appearance Hoods, spoilers, custom mods, accessories, etc.

Macewen silver face gauges???

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2006, 07:12 PM

Re: Macewen silver face gauges???

FYI, here's a post from LS2 where Ryan FINALLY responded to me (after a bunch of unreturned calls, e-mails and then finally a post saying he sucked):

Originally posted by MacEwen
I do NOT sell stock bulbs. Why would I?

I merely sell these bulbs at very little margin to compliment my gauges.

I know I had one customer who I asked repeatedly to inspect them and read off the numbers stamped on them. I never got a an answer.

One of tthree things can be happening if the bulbs aren't performing. One: Current isn't being delivered (dirty contacts), or Two: Bulbs are deffective, or Three: The bulbs were installed in incorrect locations (warning lamp sockets).

Originally posted by 5LITEREATER
Never got an answer? I sent like 10 e-mails back to you (after you said to send pics) with no
response.

When I ordered bulbs from a different company all was fine (so it was a current issue or incorrect location issue, it was defective or just the WRONG BULBS!!! They were friggin yellow, I sent you the pics and you know it!).

Finally I SENT THE BULBS BACK TO YOU with DELIVERY CONFIRMATION with our e-mails and the total costs the bulbs had been to me (8 bulbs, shipping twice and then the return shipping) with NO response.

I've STILL got all the e-mails and here's a copy of my Delivery Confirmation:

and here's what USPS says when you punch in that number:

"Your item was delivered at 9:01 am on February 14, 2006 in BUFFALO, NY 14222. "

So what's your explanation now? Like I said, the situation sucks because I also got the overlays from you (which were GREAT) and the T/A Bezel which was great...
Old 08-17-2006, 05:56 PM

I got mine from www.whitegauges.net just ordered the whites and they are great. I ordered them and acording to the pictures they looked a little burgundy when I got them they were spectacular black numbering and marks I would highly recommend them that is for sure. The install was pretty easy to, took about an hour from start to finish.
Old 08-18-2006, 05:30 PM

We have the Macewen Gauges in stock.... Same day priority Shipping... you'll have them in 2-3 days

Thanks!