Appearance Hoods, spoilers, custom mods, accessories, etc.

Just installed first set of FF75's

Old 11-26-2002, 02:26 AM

Just installed first set of FF75's

No, they weren't cheap, but well worth the $ IMO. They light up the road a TON better, not to mention the fact that they also light up laterally far better as well. I have 100w krypton bulbs along with a wiring relay kit, which is what i think made the real difference. I'm waiting for projector fogs and my other set of FF75's to come in before its all complete, but right now all I gotta say is Goddamm!! BTW, big ups to all you guys who helped out (pu12en12g, 94BlackBowtie, Wraith, etc.)
Old 11-26-2002, 03:29 AM

Thumbs up

100 watts, ouch. Make sure you get them aimed right or you will have some seriously pissed oncoming traffic and more cops attention than you could shake a stick at. Otherwise sounds good, glad they worked out for you.

Any problems mounting? Make sure and post a couple pics when all of it is done for others to see.

* Edit: I will have to check out your Hella lights. My cousin lives in Westminster, around Katella and Knot area. He is pretty close to that Ford dealership near Westminster Blvd. and the 22 (or maybe it's the 15), I can't recall exactly. If you see a '00 SS, silver with wilwood brakes front and back, on chrome ZR1's that is him.

Last edited by Wraith; 11-26-2002 at 03:35 AM.
Old 11-26-2002, 01:57 PM

Good deal man...
I am glad you are shining better than I now...I plan on my next lighting upgrade being the FF75's but not sure when that will be. I will have to find out all the details on how you did the wiring upgrading and such...if it works well for you then I would rather just stick to the already beaten path other than venture out on my own.

Congrats, and like Wraith said, get us some pics...and good luck on getting the fogs and other FF's in.

Old 11-26-2002, 06:54 PM

Originally posted by Wraith
100 watts, ouch. Make sure you get them aimed right or you will have some seriously pissed oncoming traffic and more cops attention than you could shake a stick at. Otherwise sounds good, glad they worked out for you.

Any problems mounting? Make sure and post a couple pics when all of it is done for others to see.

* Edit: I will have to check out your Hella lights. My cousin lives in Westminster, around Katella and Knot area. He is pretty close to that Ford dealership near Westminster Blvd. and the 22 (or maybe it's the 15), I can't recall exactly. If you see a '00 SS, silver with wilwood brakes front and back, on chrome ZR1's that is him.
Feel free to hit me up. I live on katella and tustin, which is like 10-15 mins from you. I have them aimed so that they aren't too bright. Since they only have the one screw on top, mounting wasnt too tough at all. Now all I have to do is find some wire loom to hide the wires.