Appearance Hoods, spoilers, custom mods, accessories, etc.

heartbroken

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2003, 02:53 AM

Unhappy heartbroken

i cant believe somebody would do such a thing to such a beautiful automobile but now my 35th anniversary ss has a new mod on the hood a beautiful key mark all up and down the driverside portion of my hood right through the driverside stripe my car will never be the same now i have to have some repair shop fix the deep gouges in my hood but also lay down a new stripe that was originally put there by a precision machine i am so pissed off i wish i could find the individual responsible and castrate them so they can feel my pain
Old 01-11-2003, 03:10 AM

im sorry to hear that

i HATE people who do that...i hope they get whats coming to them
Old 01-11-2003, 03:12 AM

Re: heartbroken

Oh Man, Todd,

I am so sorry for your loss...

I hate those freakin' bast@rds...

God, will strike them down, if someone else doesn't first...

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyrranys of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepards the weak through the valley of darkness for he is truly his brothers keeper, and the finder of lost children. And I shall strike down upon thee with great vengence and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the lord when I lay my vengence upon thee!

Last edited by Ernster500; 01-11-2003 at 03:16 AM.
Old 01-11-2003, 04:42 AM

i would add a pic to show everyone but camaroz28 wont let me
but when i can i will
Old 01-11-2003, 07:25 AM

That is very bad to hear...I feel for you Todd. I don't know if I would want to see picture or not...it is sickening enough as it is. But, if you want to e-mail me a pic, I can put it up on a page by itself on one of my websites, then you can just link to it...

That really stinks man. I read your thread asking about the stripe replacement, and I would have to agree with Brent, I would have to try and go with the GM replacement on something like that...it will cost more I'm sure, but worth it. Good luck on getting her back to normal.
Old 01-11-2003, 07:32 AM

i just got back from getting an estimate done on the damage to my hood it comes to a whopping 1096.55 all 3 hood decals need to be replaced and they are expensive the center decal is 52.12 while each side stripe is 152.75 all that destruction probly only took about 2 seconds

im still wondering why i can post attatchments
Old 01-11-2003, 08:35 AM

im still wondering why i can post attatchments
It's not allowed...
Old 01-11-2003, 09:54 AM

Originally posted by Todd Fessenden
i just got back from getting an estimate done on the damage to my hood it comes to a whopping 1096.55 all 3 hood decals need to be replaced and they are expensive the center decal is 52.12 while each side stripe is 152.75 all that destruction probly only took about 2 seconds
Hey Todd,

You need to get it done under the comprehensive portion of your insurance. Even if you have a $500 deductible, it will still save you half and you can get it done right...

BTW, your rates won't go up with a comprehensive claim, only with collision...

Good luck...
Old 01-11-2003, 10:01 AM

it will be covered under my comprehensive coverage but will cost me 500 big ones to get fixed unfortunately my insurence company sucks i hate geico but the rates arent bed they are just a pain in the but when it comes to getting what you want out of a claim but i do know a good body shop whose work is guarenteed for the lifetime i own the car