Appearance Hoods, spoilers, custom mods, accessories, etc.

halogen to zenon bulb replacement ?

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2010, 10:29 AM

halogen to zenon bulb replacement ?

Anyone know of or have done a Halogen to Zenon "BULB" conversion.
I'm interested in finding info on swapping out the Halogen "guts" from the rectangular system and filling with Zenon bulbs in the Halogen's rectangular shells. Also do they make Zenon replacement bulbs to replace the foglight bulbs? I don't like the round housing look of the standard "Zenon replacement kits" > on the 4th gen i've seen.
Old 02-25-2010, 08:32 PM

I not sure about the whole conversion you're lookin for, i personally have just ordered everything to run the round 90mm conversion like on this page I'm not sure if you have seen it yet- http://bellsouthpwp.net/m/u/mulgeary/Hella90/ as for the fog lights i ordered a set of hella ff75's and im going to run HID's through all my lights fog lights included lol. The hella fog's are on sale at this place right now- http://www.autobarn.com/ Also ddmtuning.com has $30 HID kits just fyi.. Check out the pics of the 90mm with HID's and how the cut off is pretty much perfect
Old 02-27-2010, 10:06 AM

impressive

Thnx, 93 ZZZZ
Your pics are very impressive. Those rounders do look good on your grn convt. Z. You may have helped pursuad me, to convert to the round. I'll begin Photoshoping them onto my car's pics to see how they look on my Z.
thnx again!
Mike
Old 03-09-2010, 12:02 PM

lol Those are not of my car... that is the site i found but i have a black z and all of the items ordered to do this myself so soon i will have pics, but thanks and just though other might like the idea also