Appearance Hoods, spoilers, custom mods, accessories, etc.

Found a good custom small-run CNC/engraving/polishing guy

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2003, 02:58 PM

Thumbs up Found a good custom small-run CNC/engraving/polishing guy

A buddy of mine recently introduced me to a buddy oif his, who does lots of metal engraving, CNC work, polishing, and welding. I took a trip out to his shop and saw some of his work, it's really top notch.

I talked to him a little bit about his availability to do custom small order jobs, and he's all for it. I showed him the type of things that I think others would talk about (The Z06 type logo) and custom TPI plates.

The only things he doesn't do are powdercoating and anadizing, however he has a hookup for a great powdercoating guy.

I though I'd post this for anybody looking to have any custom pieces made, he can work with pretty much any material you want, including plastics. I asked him what he would need and he indicated either a drawing with dimensions & a font (For engraving) or a vector-based image for CNC work (Like Illustrator, Corel Draw, etc...)

He's located in North Hollywood and I believe he helps make props for the movie industry. His name is Marcus, and his shop is called SuperSonic Props. He can be reached at (818)255-2474. If you give him a call, tell him Jeff sent ya

He doesn't have a website up yet, however one is in the works.