Appearance Hoods, spoilers, custom mods, accessories, etc.

Finally Finished 93-97 custom headlights

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2009, 04:19 PM

Finally Finished 93-97 custom headlights

What do you think?

http://img148.imageshack.us/i/headlightskoncept2.jpg/

just kidding but it would be nice.

Last edited by WarMachine; 07-22-2009 at 04:24 PM.
Old 07-22-2009, 05:13 PM

Ban!
Old 07-22-2009, 05:19 PM

Hey, it took me a long time to make that photo. How do they look? I might do it if I can pull the cash on parts.
Old 07-22-2009, 06:11 PM

IMHO, it looks terrible. But, to each his own...
Old 07-22-2009, 06:13 PM

Why don't you instal dual fart cannons while you're at it?
Old 07-22-2009, 07:13 PM

Yep, I'm slowly remembering why I left this site so many years ago. Any idea that doesn't involve putting an OEM aftermarket part on an F-body is blasphemous. Look people there are mods beyond ZR-1, C5, C6, and torque hurst rims, there are hoods beyond that SLP ram air, and there are more exhaust setups beyond GMMG, and that SLP Loudmouth.

I used to come on here years ago and watch guys get bashed for doing any appearance modification that wasn't a Berger SS panel or adding some Brent Franker decals. You people used to ridicule these people off the forum. Face it the 4th Gen is a bland car out the factory and it needs all the help it can get. The Look is dated. Those recessed headlights never looked good on these cars. I remember some time ago you people were begging focuz tech to make some headlamps for you all and they threw their hands up in the air.

I was just playing around with some ideas and thought the car looked pretty good with R8 headlights tucked in the fascia, but once again you people manage to amaze me. If you think the googly eyed giant Circular Halogen lights you guys are currently swapping out looks good you need to think again. I hate to be the one to tell you but that setup looks like complete a$$ on these cars.

Anyhow I was just stopping by to share some ideas but I see this forum hasn't changed. Not to worry I won't be dropping by this website EVER again. So I will save you all the trouble. For the record this is another account I had I couldn't remember the name for my original account I made back in 03' but I'm the guy that did the pumped out fender flares you guys went gah gah over some years back.

Later

Last edited by WarMachine; 07-22-2009 at 07:16 PM.
Old 07-22-2009, 07:22 PM

wow, who pissed in your cheerios? its a crappy photochop, do one with better detail, or actually do it, dont talk about doing it. Im in the process of a LS1 headlight conversion on my car...you dont see me sitting here posting photoshops of it.

Do it and stop talking about it and stop being such a little school girl, thats why we ridicule you about it.
Old 07-22-2009, 07:24 PM

I was actually joking, where are you going to find Audi R8 headlamps?
Old 07-22-2009, 08:37 PM

Looks like something I saw on Japanese sites.. To each his own..
Old 07-22-2009, 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by reamo04
wow, who pissed in your cheerios? its a crappy photochop, do one with better detail, or actually do it, dont talk about doing it. Im in the process of a LS1 headlight conversion on my car...you dont see me sitting here posting photoshops of it.

Do it and stop talking about it and stop being such a little school girl, thats why we ridicule you about it.
I agree with him totally
Old 07-23-2009, 03:46 PM
Banned

Post a smaller picture. That one stretches out my browser window.
Old 07-24-2009, 03:50 AM

Originally Posted by WarMachine
Yep, I'm slowly remembering why I left this site so many years ago. Any idea that doesn't involve putting an OEM aftermarket part on an F-body is blasphemous. Look people there are mods beyond ZR-1, C5, C6, and torque hurst rims, there are hoods beyond that SLP ram air, and there are more exhaust setups beyond GMMG, and that SLP Loudmouth.

I used to come on here years ago and watch guys get bashed for doing any appearance modification that wasn't a Berger SS panel or adding some Brent Franker decals. You people used to ridicule these people off the forum. Face it the 4th Gen is a bland car out the factory and it needs all the help it can get. The Look is dated. Those recessed headlights never looked good on these cars. I remember some time ago you people were begging focuz tech to make some headlamps for you all and they threw their hands up in the air.

I was just playing around with some ideas and thought the car looked pretty good with R8 headlights tucked in the fascia, but once again you people manage to amaze me. If you think the googly eyed giant Circular Halogen lights you guys are currently swapping out looks good you need to think again. I hate to be the one to tell you but that setup looks like complete a$$ on these cars.

Anyhow I was just stopping by to share some ideas but I see this forum hasn't changed. Not to worry I won't be dropping by this website EVER again. So I will save you all the trouble. For the record this is another account I had I couldn't remember the name for my original account I made back in 03' but I'm the guy that did the pumped out fender flares you guys went gah gah over some years back.

Later
Yes, we should all agree with this guy. Then we would all be driving ugly *** Camaro's with 3-foot wings.

Instead I choose to modify my car so that it still maintains a "could-have-been-stock-look".

Maybe if you explained your idea better instead of posting a ****ty Photochop and saying nothing, you would have gotten better replies. I honestly thought this was a thread making fun of the picture until I read this.

By the way, there are MUCH better solutions to the LT1 lights now.
Old 07-24-2009, 10:27 AM

You asked, twice!! Seem you have a real ego problem. If you don't want answers don't ask, and then you do the same thing and **** on everyone elses ideas.
Don't let the door hit you in the *** on the way out!!
Old 07-26-2009, 11:43 PM

Nice novel.

Originally Posted by shock6906
Post a smaller picture. That one stretches out my browser window.
Old 07-27-2009, 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by WarMachine
Anyhow I was just stopping by to share some ideas but I see this forum hasn't changed. Not to worry I won't be dropping by this website EVER again.
Good! Don't forget to take your ugly *** Camaro with you, if you want better opinions post that crap on ricerforum.com not here.

Quick Reply: Finally Finished 93-97 custom headlights