Appearance Hoods, spoilers, custom mods, accessories, etc.

CZ28.com member photo album & video collage (Best idea yet)

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2004, 09:46 PM

CZ28.com member photo album & video collage (Best idea yet)

Ok here's the deal guys. I've been here for a few years and have to admit, this is my favorite place to be on the net. Made some friends and met some haters and I was thinkin........

I want to make a collage of Cz28.com members cars and their personal vids (street racing, burnouts, whatever..). It will have a soundtrack with music so you can burn it out on cd and play it in your car's tv or at home. I'll compile all of the data and put it in order with a beggining title and brief description before the pics/vids. I'll be putting this together on windows movie maker as a .wmv file so I can either email it or put it somewhere everyone can download it. I'm not sure how big this will be but I'' try to compress it as much as I can. I have about a of Gig worth of pics and video already but I want yall to send me your personal favorites. This is going to be real nice when I'm finished. Something like the f-bodyhideout videos that I love so much. Lets try an make one that gets Cz28.com noticed.

Here's all I need from you guys:

1) 3-5 of your favorite pictures of your F-body (firebirds and TA's included)

2) A good video clip of your car in action (no longer than 3 minutes), it can be just be a simple burnout, or a walk around of your car. NO TAG NUMBERS SHOWING!!! hey I race too, but since this is for the Cz28.com family this wont really be a problem. UNLESS YOUR A COP LOL!!!

3) Email them to me at richierich_33@hotmail.com , richierch_33@yahoo.com, or Dawson9025@bellsouth.net (use that one for larger vids). OR leave a link here in the thread if you want me to download them myself from your own separate site.

Thats it, this really is going to be something nice that you'll be able to play in your car, home or on ya buddies laptops etc... Check in below and let me know, because alot of your cars I already have on my pc, and wont need the pics, just a vid or 2.

(stangkilla1/stangkilla2) Loyal member of CZ28.com lol!!
Old 05-13-2004, 10:48 PM

but i dont know how to post vidoes
Old 05-14-2004, 12:03 AM

That's an awesome idea, completely bad *** and awesome and i will for sure help you out. I'll get you some vids soon, right on time i'm just about to finish all my body/vinyl work too!

It's about time someone did this cz28.com...
Old 05-14-2004, 12:16 AM

Originally posted by stang_killa94
but i dont know how to post vidoes

Ya dont have to. Just email them to me, in .wmv, .mpeg, or .avi etc... format and it should be no prob. The pictures can be in jpeg, gif or bitmap format.
Old 05-14-2004, 07:06 AM

Awesome Idea stangkilla!

Just as a note to everyone - web1000.com has free 50mb sites...and our own personal CZ28.com has free 12mb sites - just a note if anyone needs somewhere to host.

The CZ28.com space doesn't like hyperlinking - but if it is just for means of hosting a video - then there are ways around it. Post up if you need to know how.

BTW - When is the deadline to have everything turned in?
Old 05-14-2004, 10:04 AM

awesome idea
Old 05-14-2004, 10:52 AM
Admin Emeritus

Wink

Sorry, but we did not give you authorization to use the CamaroZ28.Com name for a project like this.

Just kidding. This is an AWESOME idea!

You might want to post this in the Lounge as well.
Good luck, I cannot wait to see how it turns out!
Old 05-14-2004, 04:30 PM

Originally posted by JasonD
Sorry, but we did not give you authorization to use the CamaroZ28.Com name for a project like this.

Just kidding. This is an AWESOME idea!

You might want to post this in the Lounge as well.
Good luck, I cannot wait to see how it turns out!

Whew, Jay ya had me worried for a minute lol. I was so impressed with what the members of "hideout" did that I started thinkin...... We have over 6000+ members in Cz28.com so a good action packed, tire blowing, street racing picture, collage of our lil family would be bada**. Plus I spend so much time here it only makes sense. On top of that WE have a better assortment of different F-bodies anyway (in my opinion), from show to go!!!

*****Deadline for all vids and pics will be June 14th*******

Thats a full month so you guys can get your portfolio's together and submit it. I'm not gonna be picky, whatever you send in goes in the final video. I might have to shorten certain clips but i wont trim that much lol.

Thanks for the FYI on web1000, 50 megs might just do it. If i need more I'll break it into 2 vids. Yall are really gonna love this, even my girlfriend is helping me out (dang!!). I did'nt know Cz28.com had 12megs of storage.... I need to read something else other than ppl's mod lists and G-books lol. I have a list of songs I'm using for the soundtracks, some a lil rap , but mostly Alternative (Linkin park, POD, POM, Distillers, Disturbed etc...) I want the video to be amped up and make you wanna race just by watching it.

Yea I'll post a copy of this thread in the lounge too.
Old 05-14-2004, 04:33 PM

Btw when I first found CZ28.com back in 1998-9 there were only 2700 members. Look how it's grown. Makes ya wonder why did they stop making camaro's?
Old 05-14-2004, 09:23 PM

I've got some videos I made of some local cars, (track vids, dyno runs, and some street racing ) I should have some of mine on Tuesday, we're having a little car meet. If you want I'll send you some vids I've made or some raw footage for you to add to the collage. My s/n is SunCoastTA on aim. BTW - awesome idea and if you need any help with it let me know.

-James
Old 05-14-2004, 10:21 PM

a WOT run in my car

...with a stock airbox, and plugged filter. It was starving
Sounds good though

Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3

Last edited by JoeliusZ28; 05-14-2004 at 10:52 PM.
Old 05-15-2004, 07:42 PM

Originally posted by JoeliusZ28
a WOT run in my car

...with a stock airbox, and plugged filter. It was starving
Sounds good though

Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3

Got it, and the pics too. I also found a pic on your page I also liked (page 2).

Keep em comin yall!!!!!!!!!1
Old 05-15-2004, 07:55 PM

Tomorrow is suppose to be a awsome day here so im waiting til tomorrow to take the pics and video. I have a question......my brother is the one who has the digital camera and knows how to work it so he's gonna be taking the pics and he's gonna try to take a pic of his cobra and my car. Would this be allowed? He said its cool if its not.
Old 05-15-2004, 08:20 PM

No prob (even though it's a mustang!!!!) He might be the only one in the vid lol!!!. This is for CZ28.com family so your brother counts as fam too. even though it's a stang, it's also a cobra. tell him to jump in the car and do a few burnouts for the camera or yall two line up. however you want to do it, I'm not gonna be picky. Boy I bet you guys have some serious arguments in that house huh? lol

***************** One thing I forgot to mention to everyone submitting vids, this is going to be a "car" video, so no **** in my email OK lol? Everything else is allowed*************************
Old 05-20-2004, 04:58 PM

Cmon guys I've only got a few videos already. We need alot more to fill up the movie!!! It can be anywhere from a 10 sec. clip to a 3 min. clip.

Quick Reply: CZ28.com member photo album & video collage (Best idea yet)