Appearance Hoods, spoilers, custom mods, accessories, etc.

Custom Body Kit Designs

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2003, 08:43 AM

I think that the RKSport sport-back would really finish off the look that you are going for. Not red, but black to match the pillar.
Old 01-14-2003, 10:07 AM

Vokabulis-man you must be seriously loaded to to make several kits, that stuff gets expensive to make real fast LOL!!
but hey it looks pretty good, I have to agree with pure energy that I would have to make those vents funtional, I can just see me braking out the dremel! LOL

Good thoughts though, hope you go through with making this, it would be nice to see some more options for the F-body.......even the mustang guys have fenders and body kits. You would have thought someone would have catered to us a LONG time ago
Old 01-14-2003, 01:05 PM

Originally posted by bradyb
Nice Drawings but it looks a little too Ricey for me. Scoops and intakes that don't serve any purpose but to creat drag are totally all show with no go.

Can you guys come up with a kit taht looks like this Camaro, this is exactly what I would get to go with my C5R 427.

If you build a Camaro that looked like this I would totally buy it, It's 100% Camaro and 0% Rice.

http://www.rpi.edu/~blydej/Show%20Cars.htm
Does ANYONE know how to contact these people, or how to find out who made those fenders for them? I like Vokabulis' designs, but this is exactly what I've been looking for
Old 01-14-2003, 01:45 PM

I would buy the rear fascia.

Originally posted by pu12en12g
Nope, that wouldn't sell.... But it looks great.

It is more of a Ferrari Style conversion, than a custom kit, really, and the body and door panels can just be modified, instead of replaced, that is why the kit wouldnt sell.

However, the rear fascia is already being designed and will sell fairly well.
Old 01-14-2003, 03:17 PM

Originally posted by ZBLKHELLRZR
Make the rear minus the c5 lights and I'm on it. The shorter back makes the car look refreshed. Looks good.
AGREED. I'm absolutely loving the shortened rear end, I think it looks new and fantastic. I'm down with the C5 lights with it too though!
Old 01-14-2003, 09:23 PM

I don't want the c5 lights. I think it will make the car look too much like a kit car. You know the trans ams they've converted to look like a ferrari. Well I don't want that. But the rear shortened looks sharp.
Old 01-14-2003, 11:06 PM

I would be in for the shortened rear. I like the c5 light idea, but any custom light (perhaps even stock lights) would be a neat idea to try.
Old 01-14-2003, 11:35 PM

FIRST CUSTOMER

once you get those perfected and send out some pics of a camaro with your kit, i'd buy one for sure. Especially at $500, in fact, lemme get a rain check on that kit for $500 =)
Old 01-15-2003, 12:40 AM

Is your car a targa top, or did you just crop it for the pictures? If you did make it a targa top, how much did that cost to have done, I love the targa look!
Old 01-15-2003, 10:25 AM

Originally posted by kgkern01
Is your car a targa top, or did you just crop it for the pictures? If you did make it a targa top, how much did that cost to have done, I love the targa look!
It's photoshopped.
Old 01-15-2003, 01:57 PM

Originally posted by kgkern01
the car that i used to design the kit was a t-top i photoshopped the targa on
Old 01-15-2003, 03:20 PM

Put me down as the second customer for the shortened rear thing if and when you get it done. C5 lights or no C5 lights, I WANT that rear! Goodness, it's times like this I wish I knew how to do this stuff on my own! Unfortunately I don't though so I'm relying on you! Yea, whatever kit you make that includes that rear I'm in on. And I can guarantee at least 3 other sales along with mine as well
Old 01-15-2003, 05:56 PM

Originally posted by stockfornow
Put me down as the second customer for the shortened rear thing if and when you get it done. C5 lights or no C5 lights, I WANT that rear! Goodness, it's times like this I wish I knew how to do this stuff on my own! Unfortunately I don't though so I'm relying on you! Yea, whatever kit you make that includes that rear I'm in on. And I can guarantee at least 3 other sales along with mine as well
Someone on this thread said the rear fascia is already coming out by someone else.
Old 01-15-2003, 06:56 PM

TTT for y'all!
Old 01-15-2003, 07:47 PM

Originally posted by therealmagyver
Someone on this thread said the rear fascia is already coming out by someone else.
It is coming out but I dont think it is going to shorten the rear. Only give someone C5 taillights.

Quick Reply: Custom Body Kit Designs