Appearance Hoods, spoilers, custom mods, accessories, etc.

Camaro pics=urban green color- hella 90mm w/hids-export taillights-berger panel ect

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2004, 03:41 PM

Re: Camaro pics=urban green color- hella 90mm w/hids-export taillights-berger panel ect

your car looks really interesting. very interesting choice of color. definitely a military theme going on.
Old 07-26-2004, 05:00 PM

Re: Camaro pics=urban green color- hella 90mm w/hids-export taillights-berger panel ect

Originally Posted by speedracer69
Rims= OEM SS wheels painted driver side green & pass side black
This is the part I'm not understanding.. ?

Also, what kind of HID kit are you running ?
Old 07-26-2004, 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by pu12en12g
This is the part I'm not understanding.. ?

Also, what kind of HID kit are you running ?

on the driver side i have urban green painted rims and on the pass side they are black!!

the hid kit is out of a lincoln navigator
Old 07-26-2004, 05:42 PM

Im sorry but I would rather drive my buddies YUGO, I am not feelin it at all. I am not saying mine is the best either but the wheels need to be diff, and put a black stripe up the middle starting on the scoop to break up the green a little and I would like it then. Just my opinion, but kudos for being different, good luck.
Old 07-26-2004, 06:25 PM

on the driver side i have urban green painted rims and on the pass side they are black!!
Yes but why ?
Old 07-27-2004, 11:49 AM

because no one else has done it around here. and I wanted to do something different.
and its funny because not very many of you can appreiate some done in good taste but is different!!
maybe some of you will see the light and did something different!
Old 07-27-2004, 01:02 PM

Re: Camaro pics=urban green color- hella 90mm w/hids-export taillights-berger panel

1) Interior is gutted with light-weight racing seats.....except that you have a dash-mat and the interior is coated with bed-liner!!! Sorry but 60# is a lot.....more than you saved by switching to the racing seats.

2) All the stereo equipment? Cmon....

3) PICK A WHEEL COLOR

to each their own.......i guess

Last edited by Sandman_97Z; 07-27-2004 at 01:05 PM.
Old 07-27-2004, 03:09 PM
djn

I like it, but then again I'm partial to green cars. Add a set of Black 18' ZO6 wheels with some wide P-275 tires and a moderate drop and the car will look BAD ***!

95 Green Z28 Convertible
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/630092
Old 07-27-2004, 03:40 PM

Re: Camaro pics=urban green color- hella 90mm w/hids-export taillights-berger panel

Originally Posted by Sandman_97Z
1) Interior is gutted with light-weight racing seats.....except that you have a dash-mat and the interior is coated with bed-liner!!! Sorry but 60# is a lot.....more than you saved by switching to the racing seats.

2) All the stereo equipment? Cmon....

3) PICK A WHEEL COLOR

to each their own.......i guess

the interior is gutter for the look not to save weight. anyone who gutts there interior to save weight is fighing a losing battle. the seats were got not because they are "light-weight" but because i have to get a seat that will run 4 points to go along with the rollbar. 60lbs is not going to add alot of time in the 1/4, plus it looks really good!!
All the stereo equipment???? a amp and one 10 in a box all the stereo equipment?? 5mins and it couldb be taking out!!
i did pick a wheel color one side green one side black!! dont be mad because it does not fit your style!!! plus chrome are anything like that is gay and last year style!!
NO CHROME ON THE WHEELS I'M A BALLER FOR REAL!!! aahhahaa

djn=i need to lower my car!! i think it will look alot better!
Old 07-27-2004, 03:57 PM
djn

the interior is gutter for the look not to save weight. anyone who gutts there interior to save weight is fighing a losing battle. the seats were got not because they are "light-weight" but because i have to get a seat that will run 4 points to go along with the rollbar. 60lbs is not going to add alot of time in the 1/4, plus it looks really good!!
All the stereo equipment???? a amp and one 10 in a box all the stereo equipment?? 5mins and it couldb be taking out!!
i did pick a wheel color one side green one side black!! dont be mad because it does not fit your style!!! plus chrome are anything like that is gay and last year style!!

I agree with you.. NO CHROME ON THAT CAR and it will look 100% better dropped. I love those export tail lights, I'd like to get a set myself.
Old 07-27-2004, 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by djn
I agree with you.. NO CHROME ON THAT CAR and it will look 100% better dropped. I love those export tail lights, I'd like to get a set myself.
i hate chrome wheels!!!!!! i hate chrome anywhere!!!!!

ebay is where i got my lights from!! 300.00 shipped!!!
Old 07-27-2004, 05:06 PM

the interior is gutter for the look not to save weight. anyone who gutts there interior to save weight is fighing a losing battle.
You're kidding, right? Gutted for looks? Thats the most rediculous thing I've ever heard.

And no, lightening these cars is not fighting a losing battle. Do some research and you'll see. Inform yourself before you post things that make you look ignorant.

Saving weight helps in all aspects of performance.....acceleration, braking, lateral handling, turn-in and turning response. But I guess if all you do is drag race, all these things dont matter that much.

60lbs is not going to add alot of time in the 1/4, plus it looks really good!!
Well I hope you and your bed-liner are very happy together. Congratulations.

Well from your gutted interior, I assumed you were big into racing....but I guess a phat system is a must when you're a balla fo' real yo

Actually I take back what I said earlier. This is the most rediculous thing I've ever heard. You should have gotten one wheel pink, one purple, one fucsia, and one magenta.....and paint the whole car up like a rainbow!

You got that right

anything will help at this point.

You shoulda bought a Honda to ruin instead of a Camaro.
Old 07-27-2004, 06:13 PM

You're kidding, right? Gutted for looks? Thats the most rediculous thing I've ever heard.

And no, lightening these cars is not fighting a losing battle. Do some research and you'll see. Inform yourself before you post things that make you look ignorant.

Saving weight helps in all aspects of performance.....acceleration, braking, lateral handling, turn-in and turning response. But I guess if all you do is drag race, all these things dont matter that much.
It looks like we got a real hater here!!! damn man you just picked me apart!!
thats all i'm into is drag racing so i guess it does not matter!!

Well I hope you and your bed-liner are very happy together. Congratulations.
i hope you happy being a dick!! Congratulations!!

Well from your gutted interior, I assumed you were big into racing....but I guess a phat system is a must when you're a balla fo' real yo
thats right because all gutted interior cars are big into racing!! and its a phat system yo! i drive the car around town and to work and back! so a nice system is not a bad thing!!

Actually I take back what I said earlier. This is the most rediculous thing I've ever heard. You should have gotten one wheel pink, one purple, one fucsia, and one magenta.....and paint the whole car up like a rainbow!
now that is the gayest thing i have heard!! its funny that you have so much hater towards something that is different! i have a idea why dont you learn to appreciate instead of just running your mouth??

You shoulda bought a Honda to ruin instead of a Camaro.
sorry to say Mr ******** but i did not ruin my camaro. its what i wanted out of it. but hey what do you know!!
Old 07-27-2004, 06:57 PM

Not a big fan of the color...looks like you should hook up some missiles and guns to it and go fight int iraq w/ it
Old 07-27-2004, 07:27 PM

Speedracer, the color IMO looks awesome! As I said when you mentioned it before, i was planning on doing the same thing in the future. After seing yours I still might, but it will be a while before I buy another car. I have some other plans, though, not just the paint....Secret Squirril stuff. I could just imagine the looks on people's faces when I finally do mine and Ride into work (I am in the Marines).

Now, since you asked for Opinions......
The wheels being Different is kinda ghetto, but if you like it then that is your call.
The Interior would look better back in the car. It looks like it was fresh from the shop, so maybe it is going back in but I have always thought 'trashy' when I see a car without interior panels. At least the door/side panels and carpet....

Good luck with it. the color came out awesome!

Quick Reply: Camaro pics=urban green color- hella 90mm w/hids-export taillights-berger panel ect