Appearance Hoods, spoilers, custom mods, accessories, etc.

Baddass Pics

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2003, 04:14 PM

Here's MY ride...
Old 10-22-2003, 04:35 PM

Exclamation

Fbody.com is nothing but a bunch of small timers anyways.
Old 10-22-2003, 05:02 PM

mine
Old 10-22-2003, 05:30 PM

www.camarocasanova.freeservers.com

I know you've all seen it, maybe someday I'll get some new pics hopefully before superchevy vegas show again as it is getting its usual "tune up" before that show.
Old 10-22-2003, 07:01 PM

Originally posted by CamaroCasanova
www.camarocasanova.freeservers.com

This car could look so much better if you got rid off the getho looking stuff (wheels, streering wheel, wing, headlights). Other then that looks good.
Marcin
Old 10-22-2003, 07:14 PM

Originally posted by xxsaint69x

This car could look so much better if you got rid off the getho looking stuff (wheels, streering wheel, wing, headlights). Other then that looks good.
Marcin
Exactly, no offense CamaroCasanova............i like the time and effort you put into your car but there are some questionable things on your car at least for my taste.
Old 10-22-2003, 07:33 PM

The same thing happens everytime he posts, I like it for what it is meant for (show)... I'm starting to feel bad for him, then again he has a Z06
Old 10-22-2003, 07:51 PM

What ghetto are you from, the ghetto of Beverly Hills? I think his car looks nice for what it is, a show car, and as long as it keeps winning, why would he bother changing something? Steve feel free to give those "ghetto" rims and headlight conversion to me, I will even drive over and pick them up
Old 10-22-2003, 08:11 PM

Hello
Old 10-22-2003, 08:32 PM

http://westcoast05.cz28.com

pics on "jersey camaro" page
Old 10-22-2003, 08:49 PM

Can we please just not make any negative comments about anyone's car? If you don't like it, that's fine, but keep it to yourself. I'm sick of having to listen to all the sh*t talking between you all whenever CamaroCasanova posts pics of his car.
Old 10-22-2003, 08:53 PM

I would take some time and read the whole post Im not talkin **** about his car...........it is a very nice show car im just saying that even for a show car "FOR MY TASTE" there are some questionable parts..........but each person has different tastes.
Old 10-22-2003, 09:09 PM

Originally posted by stang_killa94
I would take some time and read the whole post Im not talkin **** about his car...........it is a very nice show car im just saying that even for a show car "FOR MY TASTE" there are some questionable parts..........but each person has different tastes.
Was I pointing YOU out? Was I pointing ANYONE out? No. I just said I'm tired of reading all the crap that goes on when he posts.
Old 10-22-2003, 09:14 PM

Originally posted by ibanez6rg
The same thing happens everytime he posts, I like it for what it is meant for (show)... I'm starting to feel bad for him, then again he has a Z06
HEHE...
Originally posted by stang_killa94
i like the time and effort you put into your car but there are some questionable things on your car at least for my taste.
I think that could be said for EVERYONE's car (like you said ^^^ )- but hey - the judges seem to like it, and that's what it's for, so WHOOT WHOOT for CamaroCas...
Originally posted by Jilly
Can we please just not make any negative comments about anyone's car? If you don't like it, that's fine, but keep it to yourself. I'm sick of having to listen to all the sh*t talking between you all whenever CamaroCasanova posts pics of his car.
If you don't like reading it - don't. That's a freedom you have - you don't HAVE to listen to it. I thought the last thread with all the "controversy" in it got everyone on the same page - at least I think he and I were on the same page anyhow. He does seem to catch it more than most people though - but, his car catches more attention then most people's too - IT COME'S WITH THE TERRITORY.
Old 10-22-2003, 09:18 PM

Originally posted by bigdreamZ
What ghetto are you from, the ghetto of Beverly Hills? I think his car looks nice for what it is, a show car, and as long as it keeps winning, why would he bother changing something? Steve feel free to give those "ghetto" rims and headlight conversion to me, I will even drive over and pick them up
they would go great with your hood
just because its winning it doesnt mean it couldnt be any better. I was just posting a suggestion.

Marcin

Quick Reply: Baddass Pics