Appearance Hoods, spoilers, custom mods, accessories, etc.

Anyone have experience with the LED underbody kits?

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2003, 03:45 AM

Anyone have experience with the LED underbody kits?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&category=1498

There's an Ebay link w/ an LED underbody kit... comes with a remote. All the bulbs, a controller etc etc.

I know StreetGlow has pretty much the best rep out there for neon's but does anyone have opinions on the LED kits? Its seems to be pretty cool with how you can control the movement and such of the lights. Do the LED's throw out as much of a glow effect as neon's or does the light source seem to be concentrated in one spot?

That looks like an awful low price for what you're supposedly getting? I'm browsing around to educate myself on neon's before I buy a kit to install after my ground effects are on the Camaro in June. I'm not really sure which color will go best with a Mystic Teal car though... I'm thinking perhaps blue or green?? The Gold Series StreetGlow setup is what I have my mind on right now but your opinions would be much appreciated!
Old 05-23-2003, 09:24 AM

ive seen them, and they are bright, but not as bright as the neons. but i like the idea of leds better because if one goes, the rest will still work. and you can control each led individually, meaning you can run a trace style, flash, all on, all kinds of stuff.