xbox 360 for sale!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2005, 06:58 PM

Re: xbox 360 for sale!!!

I will honestly give you 300 for it, plus shipping how much it should be. It's not right to try to rip people off for a quick profit. What ever happened to sharing and helping people out? Since it's a Core, forget it. I'll wait for my premium, unless I can find one somewhere else.
Old 11-25-2005, 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by blind527
I will honestly give you 300 for it, plus shipping how much it should be. It's not right to try to rip people off for a quick profit. What ever happened to sharing and helping people out? Since it's a Core, forget it. I'll wait for my premium, unless I can find one somewhere else.
why would anyone want to sell it for 300 when they can get 10 times that. It's called free enterprise, look it up.
Old 11-25-2005, 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by Blue89Bird
why would anyone want to sell it for 300 when they can get 10 times that. It's called free enterprise, look it up.
Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I'm only majoring in business administration and marketing. Anyone that sells things like this is greedy, plain and simple. I bet you anything, that one week from now, people will be buying this system for only 500, not the 3-10,000 they are selling it for. It's ridiculous. 800 is also ridiculous.
Old 11-26-2005, 06:42 AM

You are majoring in business administration and marketing and you think that people should share and help other people out? Maybe you should find another major. We are talking about people selling something that people DON'T NEED. If someone wants to pay an outrageous amount of money, then that's their problem, isn't it. They don't have to buy it. It's not like he's selling a can of creamed corn to the local begger.
Old 11-26-2005, 10:16 AM

i'll give you $20, a Napoleon Dynamite DVD, and a bag of sour skittles. is it a deal?
Old 11-26-2005, 10:54 AM

It's not right to try to rip people off for a quick profit. What ever happened to sharing and helping people out?
so i guess its wrong that hooker or kooks or whoever takes cheepo steel tube and makes headders out of them and sells them for 10 times the cost of the tubing.
they are makgin a "quick profit".

i guess they shoudl share there headders with us for just a little profit.

i bet best buy dosnt buy ipods for near the price they sell them at. i guess they need to lower there prices so they can help me out.

i thik i need to write a letter to best buy to request this. i feel liek they arnt helping me enough.

get real man, theres nothgin wrong with makign an investment to try and make some $$.

some people invest int the stock market other invest in stuff liek xboxes.

its the same bsic deal

since you want to be so helpfull and nice and stuff why dont you send me some $$ to help me buy a plasma tv for my bathroom

brook
Old 11-26-2005, 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by Mighty
You are majoring in business administration and marketing and you think that people should share and help other people out? Maybe you should find another major. We are talking about people selling something that people DON'T NEED. If someone wants to pay an outrageous amount of money, then that's their problem, isn't it. They don't have to buy it. It's not like he's selling a can of creamed corn to the local begger.

There is a difference between making profit, and ripping people off. Selling something that is worth 300 dollars and selling it for 2 thousand dollars is absolutely insane.

Um, there is also a big difference between producing things that are cheap, and selling them for more money. Don't you get it? These people are only buying these things TO make money. It's quite different from a business perspective, but a consumers? Not at all. There are limited quantities of this, and people are selling them for outrageous prices. Yes it may be the same "concept" but they are VERY different.

In that theory, all of thing things you buy is a business, which it's not. You obviously don't get it. Give you 5,000 grand for a TV, right. Do you understand the views I explained, at all? Does that mean giving free money away for thousands of dollars? Not really.

And do you know why someone even PAYS that much? Because they are FORCED to. You can't find these anywhere, and people are going to pay the outrageous prices to buy these things because these idiots KNOW that people will pay an arm and a leg. I'ts more of taking advantage of people, not free enterprise. If these people don't "need" it, simply don't buy it and ruin it for others.

Also in that theory of Kooks, I'll be sure to point out the next time you bitch at how expensive something is for your car.
Old 11-26-2005, 07:03 PM

blind...
lets say he could sell it for $700 on ebay..
should he sell it for $300 bc thats how much he paid for it?
he likely stood in line for hrs. and why would anyone sell something cheaper when they are worth more.. supply and demand..
i would have done the same thing..
its an investment.. you buy them when they first come out and sell them for more on ebay.. why not?
he's not forcing anyone to buy it, if someone wants to pay $1000 on an xbox 360, thats their bad.
i guess everytime i buy something, a car, a part, anything.. i HAVE to sell it for cheaper than what i bought it for..or im ripping someone off.
Old 11-26-2005, 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by ND4SPD_SS
i'll give you $20, a Napoleon Dynamite DVD, and a bag of sour skittles. is it a deal?
thats a pretty good deal. best one on this thread. I'd take it unless the skittles are already open then i would ask for a used can of motor oil, 5 3/8" bolts w/ washers and pencil thats been chewed on just a little bit.
Old 11-26-2005, 10:04 PM

Well i can understand selling them for more than they are worth new, but what bothers me is when people go and buy several just to resale them for a profit. If people wouldn't got to the store and buy up 5-10 to resale them then 5-10 more people would have opportunities to buy them at regular price. People should only be allowed one per customer.
Old 11-26-2005, 10:21 PM

i know i saw at walmart people were limited to 1.
Old 11-26-2005, 10:23 PM

Core systems are going for ~$500 right now on Ebay.
Old 11-27-2005, 12:45 AM

This is only going to last another week or so. Then all of this bull**** with the prices will be back to normal.
Old 11-27-2005, 07:54 AM

There is a difference between making profit, and ripping people off. Selling something that is worth 300 dollars and selling it for 2 thousand dollars is absolutely insane.
and you dont inderstand the difference between makign a profit and ripping people off. He is just makign a profit. if he were to take payment for the xbox and then send thema box of rocks, that would be ripping someone off.
im guessing you dont understand the word "worth".

Um, there is also a big difference between producing things that are cheap, and selling them for more money. Don't you get it? These people are only buying these things TO make money.
microsoft is only making these things to make $$. yes i understand they are only buyign them to make $$. they are making an investment.

It's quite different from a business perspective, but a consumers? Not at all. There are limited quantities of this, and people are selling them for outrageous prices. Yes it may be the same "concept" but they are VERY different.
In that theory, all of thing things you buy is a business, which it's not. You obviously don't get it. Give you 5,000 grand for a TV, right. Do you understand the views I explained, at all? Does that mean giving free money away for thousands of dollars? Not really.
you not making sence here.

And do you know why someone even PAYS that much? Because they are FORCED to. You can't find these anywhere, and people are going to pay the outrageous prices to buy these things because these idiots KNOW that people will pay an arm and a leg. I'ts more of taking advantage of people, not free enterprise. .
do you know why someone payed $400 for the xbox in the first place? they were forced to. now someone else is doing it. if you have the $ you can control the marketplace.
If these people don't "need" it, simply don't buy it and ruin it for others
people are trying to make $$, not help people out.

Also in that theory of Kooks, I'll be sure to point out the next time you bitch at how expensive something is for your car.
i dont usually bitch about how expensive stuff is for my car.
Old 11-27-2005, 09:02 AM

e-mail incoming

Quick Reply: xbox 360 for sale!!!