NEWS: Quick Question: Why Can't I Stop Thinking About Volvo Rebadging a Camaro in the - CamaroZ28.Com Message Board

Go Back  CamaroZ28.Com Message Board > 2016+ 6th Generation Chevrolet Camaro Forums > 2016+ Camaro News, Sightings, Pictures, and General Discussion
NEWS: Quick Question: Why Can't I Stop Thinking About Volvo Rebadging a Camaro in the >

NEWS: Quick Question: Why Can't I Stop Thinking About Volvo Rebadging a Camaro in the

2016+ Camaro News, Sightings, Pictures, and General Discussion All 2016+ 6th Gen Camaro news, photos, videos, and General Dsicussion

NEWS: Quick Question: Why Can't I Stop Thinking About Volvo Rebadging a Camaro in the

Old 10-09-2018, 02:20 PM
Automated News Poster

Arrow NEWS: Quick Question: Why Can't I Stop Thinking About Volvo Rebadging a Camaro in the

Like many people, thereís a part of my brain that unconsciously stores visually similar things. Thatís why we can see faces in bathroom sinks and also why Iíve always thought that the 1969-1975 Volvo 164 looks strangely similar to the 1972 Chevrolet Camaro. I kept thinking about it this morning, so instead of takingÖ

Read more...

More...