2010 - 2015 Camaro News, Sightings, Pictures, and Multimedia All 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 Camaro news, photos, and videos
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What does the LS look like

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2008, 10:12 AM

See I agree, every car I've bought I usually by base because I customize the hell out of them. I dont want mine to look like everyone elses on the road. And just like mentioned above the way companies are producing so many after market parts for the cars today, you can by a stock v6 and go from the 300hp to 400hp easily. For me the RS options are tempting I just wish they would have offered a staggered wheel option. I want 21's or even 22's like the original concept had on it, the 22,s in the back with the 21's up front. After that a simple lowering kit and the engine upgrades I'm good. Plus I'd still come in under the 8 grand difference.
Old 10-23-2008, 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by Sixnine
For me the RS options are tempting I just wish they would have offered a staggered wheel option. I want 21's or even 22's like the original concept had on it, the 22,s in the back with the 21's up front. After that a simple lowering kit and the engine upgrades I'm good. Plus I'd still come in under the 8 grand difference.
wow, I can't believe you want 22 inch rims! Nothing personal against you at all, that just seems nuts to me. Where's the rubber??? I'm debating between 17s and 18s for my T/A and I can't believe I'm actually leaning towards 18s now because they seem extreme to me.

as for the guy that wants an LS but also wants a spoiler, I wouldn't worry about being able to get one. It won't come from the factory with one, but you can have a dealer add it before you take delivery. Last year, I bought a G6 value leader, which has NO option packages available from the factory. The dealer agreed with very little persuasion to add the stock higher model spoiler to it. They sub-contracted the job to a local shop that ordered the spoiler and installed and painted it before I picked it up. You would never know by looking it it that it wasn't there from the factory. It cost me somewhere around $400 to add it, but that was a lot less than the extra $1500 to $2000to move up a model and have it available as a factory option!
Old 10-23-2008, 01:35 PM

Yeah I know the 22's with the staggered 21's are a lil big and heavy for that matter. But this ones going to be a toy for me, something like a sunday driver, but I want some muscle to it also. I will talk with the dealer when I get the call to come order mine and see if i can get it rolled in on the deal.