2010 - 2015 Camaro News, Sightings, Pictures, and Multimedia All 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 Camaro news, photos, and videos

Texting....

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2011, 11:18 PM
ALMIGHTY MEMBER

Re: Texting....

Originally Posted by 2010_5thgen
stop having an in depth conversation while driving? this is getting a little carried away..... where does it stop? apparently facebook is allowed in cars on the mirrors but conversations arent now.

Sorry - I didn't conduct the test -- all I can do is tell you the result.

I didn't say 'conversation' -- but an 'in-depth' conversation is distracting......

Don't believe me? Watch people walk thru shopping malls or hallways when they're talking to people - watch how they are completely unaware of what's going on around them............

What IS true: No one should be texting and driving at the same time. I don't care how good they think they can drive - they are severely compromising their ability to control the car or truck that they're driving.
Old 11-08-2011, 07:47 AM

Re: Texting....

The problem is everyone is on their cell phones now when they get in a car, it's like that's their chat time when they put on the seatbelt. I'd say half the drivers are like this now, I know because I am stuck behind them and you can see them distracted and weaving, slowing down and then speeding up instead of maintaining a steady speed, waiting til the last minute to get over for a turn, just no manners what so ever.