2010 - 2015 Camaro News, Sightings, Pictures, and Multimedia All 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 Camaro news, photos, and videos
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Congrats Chevy: great car (in pictures)

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2015, 10:20 AM

Congrats Chevy: great car (in pictures)

I just thought I would say congrats on the new Camaro, Chevy. It appears there is a fantastic hit here. Yeah, I can nitpick about a thing or two. Like others have mentioned, from certain angles I can't help but think about the previous gen Mustang oddly enough. However, the looks are there, solid, and work to say the least.

The big news is the interior. It looks like a major step above the previous interior which is exactly what was needed. Not only is it better, it looks freaking fantastic. I bet everyone is used to seeing the red version of the interior. There is another pic out there of the interior with a tannish color at 2016 Chevrolet Camaro First Look . It's the first set of pictures above. Go to picture 11 of 32 to see it. Nice.

Add in the engine upgrades (I'm ignoring the turbo 4...). Chevrolet seems to be hitting on all cylinders regarding the new Camaro.

I reserve final judgment until I actually see the car though. My history at looking at car pics and telling if I like a car is not good.
Old 05-17-2015, 06:15 PM

Re: Congrats Chevy: great car (in pictures)

Originally Posted by cmsmith
I just thought I would say congrats on the new Camaro, Chevy. It appears there is a fantastic hit here. Yeah, I can nitpick about a thing or two. Like others have mentioned, from certain angles I can't help but think about the previous gen Mustang oddly enough. However, the looks are there, solid, and work to say the least.

The big news is the interior. It looks like a major step above the previous interior which is exactly what was needed. Not only is it better, it looks freaking fantastic. I bet everyone is used to seeing the red version of the interior. There is another pic out there of the interior with a tannish color at 2016 Chevrolet Camaro First Look . It's the first set of pictures above. Go to picture 11 of 32 to see it. Nice.

Add in the engine upgrades (I'm ignoring the turbo 4...). Chevrolet seems to be hitting on all cylinders regarding the new Camaro.

I reserve final judgment until I actually see the car though. My history at looking at car pics and telling if I like a car is not good.