2010 - 2015 Camaro News, Sightings, Pictures, and Multimedia All 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 Camaro news, photos, and videos

Bumblebee in New York.....

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2008, 10:05 PM

Anybody have pics of the Bumble bee at the autoshow in NY?
Old 04-05-2008, 11:16 PM

Scott, can you say whether or not Bumblbee in transformers2 will be based off the concept again or the production car?
Old 04-05-2008, 11:59 PM

Originally Posted by my94blackz
Yet here it is nearly april and still no details on what the REAL car is gonna be like. Quit playing with these toys already, and tell us about something we are gonna be able to BUY!
I agree 100%, the concept is old crap/news. Im more interested in information reguarding the real thing, not some one-off.
Old 04-06-2008, 01:26 AM

Originally Posted by my94blackz
Yet here it is nearly april and still no details on what the REAL car is gonna be like. Quit playing with these toys already, and tell us about something we are gonna be able to BUY!
You'll get your wish this Sept. in a little town called Indianapolis.
Old 04-06-2008, 09:12 AM
2010 Camaro Moderator/Disciple

Originally Posted by 99SilverSS
You'll get your wish this Sept. in a little town called Indianapolis.
GM hasn't said anything officially yet, but I dont think Indy will be the unveil.
Old 04-06-2008, 09:16 AM
2010 Camaro Moderator/Disciple

Originally Posted by 0toinsanein5.4sec
Scott, can you say whether or not Bumblbee in transformers2 will be based off the concept again or the production car?
The two Bumblee cars are going back to Micheal Bay for the sequel. They'll be off the show circuit later this month.
Old 04-07-2008, 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by ChrisL
The two Bumblee cars are going back to Micheal Bay for the sequel. They'll be off the show circuit later this month.
they are already off the circuit.I was at the dallas auto show yesterday and there was no camaro.they said it was taken for filming of the transformers 2 movie
Old 04-07-2008, 10:52 PM

got it. i guess production car in tf3
Old 04-08-2008, 04:13 AM
West South Central Moderator

I stuck around after the Dallas show to see the cars in motion. I got to talking with a guy who's company owned the forklifts that were used to tear things down after the show. He was there early on and said that they actually had stuff for the Camaro there, but took it all down before the show opened to go film the movie. We were both disappointed
Old 04-08-2008, 03:05 PM
ALMIGHTY MEMBER

Originally Posted by AdioSS
I stuck around after the Dallas show to see the cars in motion. I got to talking with a guy who's company owned the forklifts that were used to tear things down after the show. He was there early on and said that they actually had stuff for the Camaro there, but took it all down before the show opened to go film the movie. We were both disappointed
we had virtually no notice -- Paramount called -- the Decepticons are out there again -- and both Bumblebees were called back to California for shooting of Transformers2............

Dallas is traditionally the largest Camaro/Firebird market -- we know this -- the problem is that we were not able to come up with another Camaro concept for either Dallas or Peoria -- and thus, we had a lot of disappointed people.

I was at Peoria and watched as a little boy and girl burst into tears when they found out that Bumblebee wasn't there. (that REALLY upsets me....)
Old 04-08-2008, 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by Fbodfather
we had virtually no notice -- Paramount called -- the Decepticons are out there again -- and both Bumblebees were called back to California for shooting of Transformers2............

Dallas is traditionally the largest Camaro/Firebird market -- we know this -- the problem is that we were not able to come up with another Camaro concept for either Dallas or Peoria -- and thus, we had a lot of disappointed people.

I was at Peoria and watched as a little boy and girl burst into tears when they found out that Bumblebee wasn't there. (that REALLY upsets me....)
You didnt give them a toy did you????

Scott you should really have a bunch of hot wheels ones running around to give to the little kids that start crying like that. lol.
Old 04-09-2008, 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by Fbodfather

Scott, is there any other info you can drop regarding TF2? Any news regarding GMs involvement? Change of colors for any of the cars? Anything? Thx.
Old 04-11-2008, 06:45 PM

my pics

here are my pics of the bumblebee that I took when I was at the NYC autoshow
Old 04-11-2008, 06:47 PM

more photos i took

more
Old 04-11-2008, 06:53 PM

I imagine that's what my pictures would've looked like had the car shown up in DC as promised...

Quick Reply: Bumblebee in New York.....