2010 - 2015 Camaro News, Sightings, Pictures, and Multimedia All 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 Camaro news, photos, and videos

2010 Camaro SEMA Car by Montage Motoring and Defenderworx

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2009, 11:43 AM

Hey everyone, here's the first pictures of our Camaro Concept Shifter. Keep in mind this is a completely raw and rough cut piece of metal made from our drawn up pictures. It still has a lot of work to do but you can somewhat get the basic idea. Right now its still just a block of metal but after we work everything out it will be available in Chrome and is for the Automatic transmissions. Let me know your thought please.

Old 06-16-2009, 11:51 AM

I saw my 2nd 5th gen in the wild a couple days ago.... and I kid you not, it had 3 white inserts...someone beat you to it!!!

Unless you were driving around in a very small town in Indiana...

Can't wait to see the final product.
Old 06-16-2009, 12:02 PM

More pictures of the shifter...

Old 06-16-2009, 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by 35thCamaroZ28

I saw my 2nd 5th gen in the wild a couple days ago.... and I kid you not, it had 3 white inserts...someone beat you to it!!!

Unless you were driving around in a very small town in Indiana...

Can't wait to see the final product.

Some People are getting decals to stick in there, it doesn't give it the same effect when you are up close though. And we are the only company making this product in 6061 Aluminum Billet licensed by General Motors and includes the Chevy Bowtie Logo on our product.
Old 06-16-2009, 12:10 PM

That shifter looks sick!
Old 06-16-2009, 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by King Moose SS
That shifter looks sick!
Thank you glad to hear it.
Old 06-16-2009, 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by Defenderworx
Some People are getting decals to stick in there, it doesn't give it the same effect when you are up close though. And we are the only company making this product in 6061 Aluminum Billet licensed by General Motors and includes the Chevy Bowtie Logo on our product.
Yea, the one I saw was for sure decals. It gave it a nice effect, matched the stripes he had on the car. Havn't seen either in person, but your product looks alot better than plain jane stickers.

And that is a sweet looking shifter.
Old 06-16-2009, 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by 35thCamaroZ28
Yea, the one I saw was for sure decals. It gave it a nice effect, matched the stripes he had on the car. Havn't seen either in person, but your product looks alot better than plain jane stickers.

And that is a sweet looking shifter.
Thank you I appreciate the compliments we're all working hard over here to get these products up an going. I have seen both in person and IMO the Side Vent Inserts are the one piece that just makes your Camaro "pop". They completely change the whole look of your car.
Old 06-17-2009, 03:51 PM

As Promised before, here are a few pictures of our Camaro with some Rims we tried out the other day, we're still not sure which ones we are going to use yet so let me get your feedback please guys it will help, thanks!

Old 06-17-2009, 05:13 PM

sorry guys. I know you have a business to run and build but all these photos just tell me one thing. I have a Black 2SS that I am looking at and Chevy NAILED the styling out of the BOX !!
All this stuff is soooo "rice" to me. Those side emblems below that stunning elegant simple camaro emblem are WAY too big and ruin the effect of the GM camaro emblem. Wheels are too much. the plain polished 20"s are so simple and elegant and clean. Louvers look so old man or high scholl. The front chrome grillles are too much flash and the back up light inserts accentuate a poor stayling elelent of the back end so I dont think they help.
As always I may feel different when I see in person and I do appreciate the effort you have put in it but I would not buy this stuff for my stunning black Camaro. Sorry. (maybe the fuel door...maybe). The pistol grip is cool but too big...too much...I think Challenger pistol grip on an SRT 6 speed is much nicer....Gonna tint my car lightly....put a Corsa or Flowmaster next summer and keep the rest as Chevy designed it clean, muscular and elegant.
Sorry no "rice" for me.
I am sure you will sell lots in East LA though...
Old 06-17-2009, 07:39 PM

Hey everyone just got a better picture of our grill installed with the Side Rib Louvers and the Fuel Door. Hope you all like it.

I like the grill insert. It reminds me of a 1st gen with the hide-aways. I think I'd like it more if it were flat black instead of chrome. That would be more "authentic" for me (aftermarket parts? authentic? don't ask) and I really like those side rib louvers. they really make the ribs stand out. since they aren't functional like on the concept, this addition really makes the design pop.

I'm getting a yellow so the black side ribs with a black insert would look really good in my opinion

one thing about the inserts though; are they legal? I thought you couldn't have anything covering the lights.
Old 06-17-2009, 08:14 PM

Sorry, but those black wheels you guys just posted are hideous.
Old 06-17-2009, 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by 69Camaro327
indeed.
Old 06-17-2009, 09:40 PM

As Promised before, here are a few pictures of our Camaro with some Rims we tried out the other day, we're still not sure which ones we are going to use yet so let me get your feedback please guys it will help, thanks!
Okay those rims I really enjoy the color combo between the black and the chrome (maybe stainless? idk silverish color)

I feel a little off between the design at the end of the spokes. I like the 5 spoke design, but instead of curving them at the end (from the center) you think you could make a pair that go stright, or get a little thinner before they get to the end of the rim. I think that would look really good.
Old 06-18-2009, 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by 69Camaro327
I'll third this one as well!

Quick Reply: 2010 Camaro SEMA Car by Montage Motoring and Defenderworx