November 2, 2013
Listen to this episode:
- October 2013 sales figures were released for Camaro.
- Camaro most stolen sports car. http://www.camaroz28.com/forums/2010-2014-camaro-news-sightings-pictures-multimedia-61/camaro-most-stolen-sports-car-876622.
- Mr. Thomas V Peters has been honored with a Lifetime Achievement Award from the Art Center College of Design! Tom was lead on the 5th Gen Camaro design and a great car guy. Congrats Tom! http://www.camaroz28.com/forums/2010-2014-camaro-news-sightings-pictures-multimedia-61/tom-peters-camaro-design-has-been-honored-lifetime-achievement-award-876623.
- Chevrolet Performance is bringing the Chevy Media Event LIVE from Las Vegas this year. We will be there, but for all of you who aren’t, check out the Media event on Monday, November 4 at 7:25pm PST(10:25pm EST)right here: http://bit.ly/1aWvOrY.
- SEMA CamaroZ28.COM Meet and Greet. Please come see us if you will be in Las Vegas for SEMA 2013 for a casual get together at the Aurora Bar in the Luxor Hotel Casino. https://www.facebook.com/events/224796194354472/?ref_dashboard_filter=calendar.
- We have 2 voicemails this week. Keep your messages coming!
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN
- You can listen to the show on Stitcher Radio. Stitcher allows you to listen to your favorite shows directly from your mobile device or tablet. On-demand and on the go! Don’t have Stitcher? Download it for free today at Stitcher.com.
- Listen to this Podcast your telephone from anywhere! Just dial (650)-644-1939 and our latest episode will play right through any phone, any time!
- You can also access the CamaroZ28.Com Message Board through the Tapatalk App for the iPhone, and Android powered devices.
- Become a CamaroZ28.Com Facebook Fan.
- Don't forget to follow us on Twitter.
- If you'd like to be in our Podcast by asking a question or just making a comment, call our 24-hour voicemail hotline at (586)-486-3182 or you can e-mail your thoughts about the CamaroZ28.Com Podcast by contacting us.
- If you enjoy the CamaroZ28.Com Podcast and want to help us make it better, please complete a brief survey. No identifying or personal information will be collected.