September 8, 2013
Listen to this episode:
- We start off this episode with the latest Camaro sales figures for the month of August 2013. All we can say is awesome! Congrats to Team Camaro!
- Z/28 talk. How much is it going to be? What about in comparison to a 1967 Camaro Z/28? We discuss.
- 1967 Chevrolet Camaro & 2013 Camaro – Then and Now. A new video was released this week from Chevrolet. http://www.camaroz28.com/forums/2010-2014-camaro-news-sightings-pictures-multimedia-61/1967-chevrolet-camaro-2013-camaro-then-now-875762.
- 2013 Camaro build counts. http://www.camaroz28.com/2013-camaro-build-counts. We also have them broken down by special edition vehicles as well. Just check the main page of http://www.camaroz28.com for all the break downs.
- Who is going to SEMA this year? It’s time to start talking about SEMA again.
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN
- You can listen to the show on Stitcher Radio. Stitcher allows you to listen to your favorite shows directly from your mobile device or tablet. On-demand and on the go! Don’t have Stitcher? Download it for free today at Stitcher.com.
- Listen to this Podcast your telephone from anywhere! Just dial (650)-644-1939 and our latest episode will play right through any phone, any time!
- You can also access the CamaroZ28.Com Message Board through the Tapatalk App for the iPhone, and Android powered devices.
- Become a CamaroZ28.Com Facebook Fan.
- Don't forget to follow us on Twitter.
- If you'd like to be in our Podcast by asking a question or just making a comment, call our 24-hour voicemail hotline at (586)-486-3182 or you can e-mail your thoughts about the CamaroZ28.Com Podcast by contacting us.
- If you enjoy the CamaroZ28.Com Podcast and want to help us make it better, please complete a brief survey. No identifying or personal information will be collected.