April 7, 2013
Listen to this episode:
- We continue to talk about the new 2014 Camaro Z/28.
- Z/28 vs. Z28. http://www.camaroz28.com/forums/2010-2014-camaro-news-sightings-pictures-multimedia-61/z-28-vs-z28-872907.
- Interview at the New York Auto Show with Mary Barra, SVP, Global Product Development, General Motors.
- 33 Hot Wheels Convertible Camaro’s as this years Indy 500 Festival Cars. http://www.camaroz28.com/forums/2010-2014-camaro-news-sightings-pictures-multimedia-61/news-hot-wheels-camaro-make-big-debut-indy-872892.
- March 2013 sale figures for Camaro.
- 4 Voicemails and 1 e-mail this week. We still have more voicemails that we need to get to, so if you haven’t heard yours yet, don’t worry we will definitely get to it. In the meantime, keep getting your voicemails in!
- You can listen to the show on Stitcher Radio. Stitcher allows you to listen to your favorite shows directly from your mobile device or tablet. On-demand and on the go! Don’t have Stitcher? Download it for free today at Stitcher.com.
- Listen to this Podcast your telephone from anywhere! Just dial (650)-644-1939 and our latest episode will play right through any phone, any time!
- You can also access the CamaroZ28.Com Message Board through the Tapatalk App for the iPhone, and Android powered devices.
- Become a CamaroZ28.Com Facebook Fan.
- Don't forget to follow us on Twitter.
- If you'd like to be in our Podcast by asking a question or just making a comment, call our 24-hour voicemail hotline at (586)-486-3182 or you can e-mail your thoughts about the CamaroZ28.Com Podcast by contacting us.
- If you enjoy the CamaroZ28.Com Podcast and want to help us make it better, please complete a brief survey. No identifying or personal information will be collected.