February 3, 2013
Listen to this episode:
- So there is a report this week that an alleged LS7 Camaro is being tested in the wild. We discuss at length. http://www.camaroz28.com/forums/2010-2011-2012-camaro-news-sightings-pictures-multimedia-61/news-chevrolets-ls7-power-camaro-%5Bspied%5D-871621.
- New C7 taillights look too much like a Camaro?? What? http://www.camaroz28.com/forums/2010-2011-2012-camaro-news-sightings-pictures-multimedia-61/news-now-corvette-faithful-can-stop-bitching-about-camaro-taillights-871627.
- Camaro club support and a history of the online Camaro Community as seen through our eyes throughout the years.
- 3 Voicemails this week.
- You can listen to the show on Stitcher Radio. Stitcher allows you to listen to your favorite shows directly from your mobile device or tablet. On-demand and on the go! Don’t have Stitcher? Download it for free today at Stitcher.com.
- Listen to this Podcast your telephone from anywhere! Just dial (650)-644-1939 and our latest episode will play right through any phone, any time!
- You can also access the CamaroZ28.Com Message Board through the Tapatalk App for the iPhone, and Android powered devices.
- Become a CamaroZ28.Com Facebook Fan.
- Don't forget to follow us on Twitter.
- If you'd like to be in our Podcast by asking a question or just making a comment, call our 24-hour voicemail hotline at (586)-486-3182 or you can e-mail your thoughts about the CamaroZ28.Com Podcast by contacting us.
- If you enjoy the CamaroZ28.Com Podcast and want to help us make it better, please complete a brief survey. No identifying or personal information will be collected.