May 12, 2012
Listen to this episode:
- R.I.P. Carol Shelby.
- The Camaro ZL1 has only been out a few short weeks, and we are already seeing some incredible track times. From GM’s bone stock 11 second quarter mile times, the 200mph of Lingenfelter car, and the Livernois 9 second ZL1. http://www.camaroz28.com/forums/2010-2011-2012-camaro-news-sightings-pictures-multimedia-61/news-2012-chevrolet-camaro-zl1-runs-quarter-mile-11-93-seconds-862452
- Camaro sales figures from April 2012.
- Frameless Mirror – http://www.camaroz28.com/image-2013-camaros-frameless-mirror
- Member voicemails and e-mails.
- Long time member Jonathan Camere has a contest going on Facebook. He is giving away a Free 16×24 Metallic Print of any of his 5th Generation photographs. To enter, just head over to http://www.facebook.com/camerephotography and find the post about the contest and share it. You will automatically be entered to win.
- Die-cast update! They will be shipping in one week. Get them at http://www.camarocollectibles.com.
- You can listen to the show on Stitcher Radio. Stitcher allows you to listen to your favorite shows directly from your mobile device or tablet. On-demand and on the go! Don’t have Stitcher? Download it for free today at Stitcher.com.
- Listen to this Podcast your telephone from anywhere! Just dial (650)-644-1939 and our latest episode will play right through any phone, any time!
- You can also access the CamaroZ28.Com Message Board through the Tapatalk App for the iPhone, and Android powered devices.
- Become a CamaroZ28.Com Facebook Fan.
- Don't forget to follow us on Twitter.
- If you'd like to be in our Podcast by asking a question or just making a comment, call our 24-hour voicemail hotline at (586)-486-3182 or you can e-mail your thoughts about the CamaroZ28.Com Podcast by contacting us.
- If you enjoy the CamaroZ28.Com Podcast and want to help us make it better, please complete a brief survey. No identifying or personal information will be collected.