May 1, 2011
Looking for a way to test your driving skills and the performance of your ride? Then the OPTIMA Street Car Challenge is your event.
Entering its fourth year, the OPTIMA Ultimate Street Car Invitational has become one of the most highly-anticipated and widely-covered events in the automotive world. Drivers from around the country compete through various events, all leading to the annual post-SEMA Show event in Nevada. The mission is to search the nation for the most unique performance vehicles among a variety of automotive segments, manufacturer makes and model years.
Each regional qualifying event follows the following format:
- Autocross event
- Road course
- Braking and acceleration
- Style and design competition
- Road rally
The next six qualifying events are as follows:
- April 1-3, 2011: Millville, NJ Register
- May 28-29, 2011: Nashville, TN Register
- June 17-19, 2011: South Haven, MI Register
- July 15-17, 2011: Joliet, IL Register
- September 9-11, 2011: Bowling Green, KY Register
- September, 23-25, 2011: Pigeon Forge, TN Register
OPTIMA will be adding more qualifying events, so be sure to check www.optimainvitational.com for dates and locations.
Are you up to the challenge? Watch the video to learn more!:
For more information, visit www.optimainvitational.com