boxed LCA's
adjustable panhard rod
LCA relocation brackets
subframe connectors
strut tower brace
adjustable torque arm
driveshaft loop

(all in black)

and I have some of the following that I'm getting rid of that are now off the car and available:
LT1 350 shortblock(125k), can be left at is with 224/230 cam, LT4 ED timing chain, '95 timing cover and comp high energy lifters (20k miles) or completely stock. Ran find when pulled, went with a stroker. Willing to sell outright as well. Has run synthetics since I've had it and held great oil pressure. Mostly highway miles.
LT1 heads, stock. Nothing fancy, but will need valvesprings. Good heads for porting. Off of a '95 T/A.
LT1 intake with fuel rails, injectors and EGR. Painted red and opened up for larger TB.
hooker supercomp shorty headers from my '94. Some surface rust, had a ceramic paint on them (not a coating). Has emissions fittings on them. Comes with a y-pipe and hollow cat. Bolted up to my borla just fine.

Make a reasonable offer for this stuff outright or for a trade. It needs to move. All parts are in NC and I can get pics/phone number if you're seriously interested. Thanks for looking.