**Gauging Interest:** Borla Adj. Catback Exhaust System for LS1 F-body

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2006, 10:21 AM

**Gauging Interest:** Borla Adj. Catback Exhaust System for LS1 F-body

Hey everyone,

I recently bought a new system for my 2000 SS and will be getting rid of the Borla here shortly. Wanted to post up and see if anyone is interested.

System is a Borla Adjustable Catback that comes with the dual/dual chrome intercooled tips and three different plates for adjustability. Plates include: block off, 1" opening and 2" opening. (I believe one plate is missing, however, these three are the only ones that came with the car when I bought it.)

The system is identical to the one found in the link.

http://www.ws6project.com/user_stor/...0d8fac02aebc1b

System is in good shape, sounds good and looks good. At the moment, I do not have any personal pics of the exhaust being that it is still on the car. However, I will removing it and installing the new setup within the next week or so. Once it is removed, I will clean it up and provide pictures to all that are interested.

Price: $500 + shipping. Open to reasonable offers. Prefer local pickup (located in N. Alabama - Huntsville area), but will ship at buyers expense thru their preferred carrier.

Item is also for sale locally, therefore first come first serve.

Questions? Feel free to PM me or email me at:

JWhiteUAH - at - Hotmail - dot - com

I am a new user to this board, however have dealt with members here before. DuronClocker here on the board can vouch for my integrity. I typically post at LS1tech.com, however due to post rules and membership time, I cannot post a for sale ad.

Thanks everyone,
MarvSS

Last edited by MarvSS; 02-16-2006 at 10:23 AM.