Outside of United States Canada and Other Countries

[Canada] Ontario: 1994 Z28 Track Car!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2011, 10:04 PM

Ontario: 1994 Z28 Track Car!!!!!

I am posting this for a friend of mine. If you are interested or have any questions please contact him directly at yanrider@hotmail.com

He has $13K into the car and understands he will not get that so he is open to offers.

The car is fully prepped and ready for road racing, autocross, time attack, drifting or even drag racing with a few adjustments. Engine is a TPIS 383 stroker engine with forged internals and a Quanton 7L oil pan, a Moroso CIA and K&N filter, a T-56 tranny, has a HD clutch and aluminum driveshaft with a hoop, cooling is a large aluminum rad and manual high speed cooling fan. Has an Eaton 3.73 rear end (o.e. 3.42 in box), a new spiral cell battery in a moroso box in the trunk, a new starter and a good spare, SLP long tube headers, -2.5 camber, SLP tower brace, Koni suspension all around, rear suspension is fully adjustable and all solid heim joints, brakes are Bear front rotors, braided line (also new spare ones) Hawk blues in front and blacks in rear. Interior has a racing net, Nascar door cage and must say the rest of the cage is awesome, 2 aluminum racing seats and 5 point harnesses. Has a fire supression fire system and a portable extinguisher, has removabled t-tops, hood pins with gas shock support. Sports RA1's on car, and have 8 spare wheels with 3 other RA1's and other set of rim is storage tires and C5 Z06 wheels.

Will deliver within reason, and will consider trades for anything interesting.

The bad: has an oil leak around the harmonic balancer (probably needs a front timming gastek set job) and smokes a little under hard accel.

I need the room for my other cars. Car can be seen and heard in the East end of Ottawa, Ontario . For serious buyer I can put it on my hoist to show underneith.

This car has raced the Amaerican NASA series and has been on tracks like Daytona, Watkins Glen, Mosport, Calabogie etc...

This is not a street car!