New Member Introduction Along with the new Camaro, there will be plenty of new members. Introduce yourself!

new here as well

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2014, 10:10 AM

new here as well

Hi everyone, I'm new here as well but been on other forums back when I had a Harley, now I'm the proud owner of a very low miled all original completely stock 95 z28 convertible .Polo green saddle tan top lt1 with a 6 speed and my wife and I love it, and hope you can answer some questions that may come up in the future.
Old 01-07-2014, 10:49 AM
Administrator

Re: new here as well

Welcome to CamaroZ28.com ! ! !

I think we can help you out. There's a good number of people here with LT1 expertise. Just post your tech questions in the correct forum, and we'll make sure you get the help you need.

You may want to add a "signature" with basic info about your car - year, model, engine, trans and and major modifications. That way you don't have to type that info into every post.

Go to the red bar at the top of any page, left click on "UserCP", on the drop-down left click on "Edit Signature", and type your info in the field that appears.

Enjoy!
Old 01-07-2014, 06:00 PM
Administrator

Welcome to the site.
Old 01-08-2014, 07:10 PM
Admin Emeritus

Welcome!
Old 01-09-2014, 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by gsly
Hi everyone, I'm new here as well but been on other forums back when I had a Harley, now I'm the proud owner of a very low miled all original completely stock 95 z28 convertible .Polo green saddle tan top lt1 with a 6 speed and my wife and I love it, and hope you can answer some questions that may come up in the future.
gsly,

Welcome to the forum! Congrats on your Z28 and great to hear that you and your wife are enjoying it. Thanks for joining us .

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care