Podcast #427 – SEMA Show 2013.
By Chris Frezza and Jason Debler
Listen to this episode:
- The 2013 SEMA Show is in the books. This episode will probably be the first of a few episodes that describe the SEMA Show this year and the vehicles that we saw.
- Track time with both the Camaro and Sonic at Las Vegas Speedway – both road coarse and drag strip.
- Chevrolet Performance Cars at SEMA. https://www.camaroz28.com/chevrolet-performance-cars-sema-2013.
- COPO Camaro for 2014 – https://www.camaroz28.com/chevrolet-sema-copo-camaro-2014.
- Interview of Al Oppenheiser, Chief of Camaro. Al speaks to us about the upcoming return of the 2014 Camaro Z/28. We also get a response on what he thinks about a particular video of a Mustang GT500 which claims to beat the Camaro ZL1’s time at the Nürburgring.
- We have no voicemails this week do to time constraint. Keep your messages coming!