West South Central Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Texas

Who is the FASTEST now in B/CS????

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2003, 04:45 PM

Old 02-06-2003, 04:51 PM

Originally posted by 97AGGIE
Hey Scott!! I take offense to that Puerto Rican comment!! LOL.. You know I am!!....

JP
My bad...LOL! I'll try and keep all my puerto rican remarks directed specifically to Rick frm now on
Old 02-06-2003, 05:05 PM

no, the 40 and a steak was my compensation from your tubby useless white friend Tullis who couldn't get #8 spark plug and I had to do it for him LOL....then me and Chris went to the store and bought XX's....so if you didn't notice, again no natural light you inbred trailor trash mother ****er
Old 02-06-2003, 06:45 PM

Scott and Rick.....yall are still crazy as ever! LMFAO!

Faraday.......dont forget......I do respect you and your awsome car and the stuff said on this board is just fun! When we do race I expect a hand shake and a pat on the back to whom ever wins! You know your car is fast......I know I am not slow.....but this makes a good soap opera huh?? By the way......did you build your car or did someone else?? a performance shop, friend? etc...
Every bolt on my car was turned by myself including the internals of the engine to the programming(a little help on that one).

About this Sunday.......that is a little short notice.......I have a pre-scheduled commitment I have to attend! (company golf tourney)
But......dont worry....it will happen soon!

Tony Shepherd

Last edited by fast 93 z; 02-06-2003 at 07:47 PM.
Old 02-06-2003, 07:42 PM

Cool

Patrick , your bull**** remark about me "Cryin" Is LAME !!! All you are is Faraday's "Cheerleader" !!!!! A loss because of a broken part is "NOT" a loss !! "IF" you had a car to run , you could get a spankin , as well as an *** woopin !!! You talk ALOT of **** for someone elses car !!!And as for the "WOLVES" part , I won't race if I think that the laws are comin !!! I'm "NOT" stupid !! I race when the time is right , so tell ALL of your PUNK *** freinds to bring their trailer queens back down and I'll spank ALL of then one at a time !!! I don't "PUSS OUT" , I race when the time is right !!!! "NOT" when the cops are on the way !!! "THATS STUPID !!!" Your "BOY" NEVER shows up with his car , and ALWAYS talks **** !!! I have a daily driver , where ever I am , the car is there !!! " THAT"S A DAILY DRIVER !!! " As for the race , We'll race on the street , cuz I've got a "STREET" car !!! Thats why its called "STREET RACING !!!" ( STUPID !!!) So bring on the"WOLVES" I'll eat them for lunch !!!! Look at my sig and YOU do the math !!!!! I've got "OVER 900 horses " on the spray , and "NOBODY" will run me heads up on the "MOTOR" only !! So whats up with that ???? So quit talkin **** , and lets do it "MY" way for once !! Or are Ya'll scared ????? I'm tired of this " I WANT A CAR LENGHT AND THE LEAVE" Thats "***** ****" !!!! Heads up , or on a roll , your choice !!!! It's a street racing issue , and that means " ON THE STREET !!!" I played Faraday's game the last time AND pulled on him "AFTER" His bull**** game of "I WANT A CAR LENGHT AND THE LEAVE!!!!! " Now it's "MY" turn !!! The ball is in "YOUR" court !!!!
Old 02-06-2003, 08:25 PM

"*** WHOPIN " huh Ed , You got my number and steve's lets do it to night between me and you . Lets go I am waiting for the call.
Better yet I am tired of your podunk hill billy *** here is my number because I dont have your 979-690-8620
the sooner the better.

And stupid ? I didnt think Biomedical Enginers are stupid.

F#($ing Hick

Last edited by Patrick Blake; 02-07-2003 at 12:26 AM.
Old 02-06-2003, 09:14 PM

no need for fighting, just race
Old 02-06-2003, 11:41 PM

Angry

Why can't we all just get along and illegally street race our cars in peace????

Jeeze, a race is a race is a race, and this is DEFINATELY a race. DO IT!!

Im done.

Kyle
Old 02-07-2003, 12:45 AM

Blah Blah Blah....................................
Old 02-07-2003, 06:28 AM

Patrick Blake........Just curious.....how old are you??
Old 02-07-2003, 05:35 PM

Tony Shepard, I know people are just **** talking, its half the fun. Trust me, i have plenty of respect to you and your car, and think its going to be one hell of a race, win or lose. I used to do all the work on my car until i started going to school. Whenever i break ****, i have no time to fix it so i have my buddies in houston work on it. I am looking forward to meeting you and seeing your LT1 run.

To you ED , enough of all the childish name calling and **** talking. When, where, and how much do you want to run for?? Just let me know!!!
Old 02-08-2003, 02:13 AM

Chill, chill fellas. You all gotta learn to see the difference between the "friendly" **** talking and the "I'm gonna kick your ***" **** talking. As far as I can tell, its all friendly, some of us are just taking it out of context. Take a step back and calm yourselves, then just remember to HAVE FUN with your cars. Jesus it's not like this is our life style or anything right?

Calm down homies. We're all here to have fun, and some of us make some cash. Keep the respect levels maintained, and don't do somthing you will regret later on.

::steps off soapbox::

Ed, I was there in the past situations when all that stuff happened... but it's the past. It seems that Steven just wants to race and have fun with some cash involved. He is showing everyone respect out here, just take a breath man.

We all know we all have Hyooj Whangz, no need to prove it to the world. Oh wait, I'm already off the soapbox. Peace!

Scott (tall guy with the v6 burrrrrd)
Old 02-08-2003, 11:41 AM

Scott B. I think you are mistaken...

Fereday and Shepperd are all about street racing for a living...dude they made the movie "Fast and Furious" after those two ricers....last time I saw Tony he was wearing one of those gay visors upside down and wearing baggy *** pants claiming he's got enough "NAWS" to beat a funny car and two weeks ago I saw Feredays Camaro getting neons and more NAWS installed...he was saying something about tunning the naws to run 5's....werd....seriously

would I lie?

yes
Old 02-08-2003, 11:48 AM

Originally posted by PhatT/A

Fereday and Shepperd are all about street racing for a living...dude they made the movie "Fast and Furious" after those two ricers....last time I saw Tony he was wearing one of those gay visors upside down and wearing baggy *** pants claiming he's got enough "NAWS" to beat a funny car and two weeks ago I saw Feredays Camaro getting neons and more NAWS installed...he was saying something about tunning the naws to run 5's....werd....seriously

would I lie?

yes
lmao
Old 02-09-2003, 01:18 PM

Originally posted by PhatT/A

would I lie?

yes
LOL

Mike

Quick Reply: Who is the FASTEST now in B/CS????