West South Central Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Texas

SAN ANTO new tuesday place???

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2003, 08:18 PM

Originally posted by 1fastV6

but back to the original post. another place?
Nobody knows me because I haven't made it to any of the get togethers yet but I was reading the post and I thought of a couple of places that may be good.

Does it have to be at a restraunt? If not then how about in the empty parking lot by the Sea Island near Ingram mall? It is the north end of the Best Buy parking lot. There used to be some type of big home improvement store there but they went out of business.

Or there was an Albertsons at Potranco and 151. It has a huge empty parking lot.

I don't think anyone would mind a few cars getting together at either place if we kept it cool and weren't racing or doing burnouts.

Chris
Old 04-09-2003, 08:30 PM

Hey Chris, I like both those ideas. They are round the corner from my house.
That was a stupid stunt. Especially if you had been warned. Idiots.
I know I have been guilty of getting on it a bit once in the road, but in the parking lot?
Old 04-09-2003, 08:41 PM

Alright I have an idea of who it was and let me tell you the manager of Sonic will call the cops if we ever decide to meet there again. I suggest you make yourself known before I have to publicly post who it is. This goes out to someone who drives an LT1, and no it's not Eddie...
Old 04-09-2003, 09:11 PM
Banned

Originally posted by Bloodztone
Alright I have an idea of who it was and let me tell you the manager of Sonic will call the cops if we ever decide to meet there again. I suggest you make yourself known before I have to publicly post who it is. This goes out to someone who drives an LT1, and no it's not Eddie...

screw you how do you know it wasnt me

SNIFF SNIFF

fine SCREW YOU :ROFL:
Old 04-09-2003, 10:04 PM

Probably cuz you're in Corpus and never go to our meets.
Old 04-09-2003, 10:59 PM

You bum enough money to get that short block eddie?
Old 04-09-2003, 11:20 PM

Originally posted by whitetrashT/A
Don't you mean 'print' enough money?

Tp whom ever did the burnouts, that really f*cking childish. I'm sure that burnout really told that manager who's boss.

Anyway, that's all I have to say - I know I've been under the radar lately, but I still check in from time to time and this was pretty disappointing. I thought we were all adults?
Old 04-09-2003, 11:21 PM
Banned

Probably cuz you're in Corpus and never go to our meets.
bastard

nahh i am not in cc right now

been there got the tittie shots http://gallery.webrats.com
Old 04-09-2003, 11:23 PM
Banned

Originally posted by whitetrashT/A

lol yah i have the cash

going over to nicks to buy

ohh the admin can kiss my 90 sec flood control ***
Old 04-10-2003, 12:07 AM

I suggest you make yourself known before I have to publicly post who it is. This goes out to someone who drives an LT1, and no it's not Eddie...
Well, I have an LT1 but I wasn't even there so, to quote Shaggy..."It wasn't me."

BTW- Why were you guys told to leave to begin with? Everyone's seems so bent on crucifying the burnerouter(which I do agree was retarded) that noone has said why they were told to leave in the first place. I've been quite a few times and occaisionally we were told to keep it down or what not, but never asked to flat out leave. Did someone do something they shouldn't have? If so, I say they are as guilty as the one who did the burnout. If not, then I guess they just got tired of us taking up their spaces. Either way, doing a burnout was just plain stupid!
Old 04-10-2003, 01:42 AM

I don't believe that anyone said anything or did anything disruptive prior to him coming to talk to us, I think he was just tired of us taking up his spaces and "costing him money" . Towards the end of the meeting he came out and told us that if we were to come here, we would have to order something and keep the time we were there reasonable (30-45 minutes I believe he said).

Of course....after we left, the Sonic was dead....I don't think we were costin him much money, but, oh well.
Old 04-10-2003, 07:15 AM

Sorry guys i just couldnt harness the power of the metro, all 3 cylinders were screaming at me
j/k
i propose meeting at hooters on IH35 north
Old 04-10-2003, 10:07 AM

Yeah the manager came out I think he was leaving for the night is what it was, and just told us he didnt mind us meeting there just to at least order something and keep it down to 30-45 minutes. I suggested we all just park at Taco Bell then since all that head in parking was completely open.
Old 04-10-2003, 10:57 AM

Of all the childish sh*t to pull. I live a block away in the Oakland Heights subdivision. I frequent that Sonic often. To think that every time i pull into that parking lot I'm going to get eyed by management really pisses me off. Whoever did it is a moron. If I were you I'd keep quiet about it. You don't want me to know who you are you f*ckin idiot. You must be proud.
Old 04-10-2003, 05:53 PM

Thumbs down

Man thank's to stupid act's like that many of the good get together places got screwed up.

That sucks.

Quick Reply: SAN ANTO new tuesday place???