West South Central Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Texas

SAN ANTO new tuesday place???

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2003, 12:59 AM

Angry SAN ANTO new tuesday place???

now that i am fairly sure that we are no longer welcome at sonic, does anybody have any ideas to another stomping ground?
Old 04-09-2003, 07:36 AM

Okay, what happened and why???
Old 04-09-2003, 08:20 AM

Yeah bro, what the hell happened?
Old 04-09-2003, 09:57 AM

PM me details if you don't wanna post, Nino.
Old 04-09-2003, 02:59 PM

I say post it.
We are performance peeps, we all like a good burnout whenver possible. And in order to protect our right to enjoy a burnout, I think its up to us to know when and when not to perform a burnout. Use some frickin' restraint!!!

The guilty shall pay!
Old 04-09-2003, 03:14 PM

Oh Lord, don't tell me somebody was stupid enough to do a burnout in the Sonic parking lot.
Old 04-09-2003, 03:19 PM

Originally posted by slvrbird2000
Oh Lord, don't tell me somebody was stupid enough to do a burnout in the Sonic parking lot.
And Bingo was his name-o
Yeah After the manager for a second time complained to us we decided to go to the taco bell lot. a few just up and left and as you could say left some rubber behind, it was pretty awesome but still im sure were not welcome back after that
Id suggested EZ's right across the street that way we can all chill out inside or what not and the drinks are free refills but there are plenty of other places right around there that are good like uhuuuh All stars!
Old 04-09-2003, 03:24 PM

Originally posted by slvrbird2000
YEP

since i am here bored at work i will tell you what i know.

i show up at 9:30 and walk over to taco bell to wash my hands (thats another story) when i get back to sonic i am told from the others that they where asked to leave. we all leave one by one to the taco bell parking lot and some decide to just go home. well anyways, someone, i wont mention names, does this long azz burnout - i would say a good 6 seconds, right in the middle of the sonic parking lot. right in the middle of the eating area! not cool! so now, i really dont think they are going to like us being there. i could be wrong though, maybe the manager likes skidmarks and loud noises at his restaraunt?
Old 04-09-2003, 03:28 PM

Originally posted by Bliggida

The guilty shall pay!
Old 04-09-2003, 03:33 PM

Thumbs down

Originally posted by CybersharkX
And Bingo was his name-o
Yeah After the manager for a second time complained to us we decided to go to the taco bell lot. a few just up and left and as you could say left some rubber behind, it was pretty awesome but still im sure were not welcome back after that
Id suggested EZ's right across the street that way we can all chill out inside or what not and the drinks are free refills but there are plenty of other places right around there that are good like uhuuuh All stars!
And you're proud of this???

Way to have respect for other people's property. How old are you again? I'm 19, and have enough brains and respect to not do stupid **** like that. Seriously, what would possess you to do something like this? Ya'll/We are lucky enough to be allowed to meet at Sonic. They are kind enough to let us use their restaurant as a gathering place, and some IDIOT has to go and mess it up. Way to go.

Realllllllllly awesome, and way to represent the club. Idiots.
Old 04-09-2003, 03:40 PM

Jack, please don't tell me you're the one that pulled that ****? You didn't even want to do it when we were at the park, but you did it in public? I'm with silverbird2000, that's ****ed up.
Old 04-09-2003, 03:51 PM

Originally posted by sunstreaker
Jack, please don't tell me you're the one that pulled that ****? You didn't even want to do it when we were at the park, but you did it in public? I'm with silverbird2000, that's ****ed up.
ME???!!! WTF???? No it wasnt me someone misunderstood that post big time I dont do burn outs my tires are to damn expensive to waste on something like that besides lookin good with a one wheel spin out riiiiight I dont do stuff like that so it wasnt me yo
Also remember I wont even do donuts in my car

Last edited by CybersharkX; 04-09-2003 at 03:54 PM.
Old 04-09-2003, 03:53 PM

ME???!!! WTF???? No it wasnt me someone misunderstood that post big time I dont do burn outs my tires are to damn expensive to waste on something like that besides lookin good with a one wheel spin out riiiiight I dont do stuff like that so it wasnt me yo
Then explain what you meant by this???

And Bingo was his name-o
At least have the ***** to fess up to it if it was you.
Old 04-09-2003, 03:54 PM

Lets have the next meeting at my house. You all can help me put my new motor in...

...And do all the burnouts you want
Old 04-09-2003, 04:08 PM

Boy maybe I should be more carefull how I word stuff I meant in the part and bingo was his name-o as in Bingo when you asked if someone did a burnout at sonic.
Also I said the ones that left did a burnout me I just got up and drove over to taco bell all nice and quiet. man im the most quiet person in the group not into street racing or nothing and i get pinned for doing burnouts

Quick Reply: SAN ANTO new tuesday place???