CamaroZ28.Com Message Board

CamaroZ28.Com Message Board (https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/)
-   West South Central (https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/west-south-central-27/)
-   -   Private Installer / Detailer / hookups (https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/west-south-central-27/private-installer-detailer-hookups-466942/)

2fast97z 08-16-2006 08:39 PM

Need Snap On Tools??

need Brand New ANY Snap on tool(boxes, ratchets, sockets, wrenches, impacts,etc.) for great prices pm me(REALLY GOOD DEALS) located in houston

Mr. Wolf 08-23-2006 10:07 AM

Re: Private Installer / Detailer / hookups

anybody know of anyone whom does exhaust mandrel bending?

2QUIK6 09-06-2006 10:01 PM

OBD1 PCM Flashing and Chip Burning - Mobil WELDING Services

I now have a generator so I can come to you for any WELDING Services you may need. I can weld most any steel up to 3/8" thick and also do exhaust work if needed if you already have the pipe and bends you need.
If you can bring it to me that will save you some $$ also, but I'm fully mobil and can weld anywhere, building structures, hardware, automotive, etc..
I do not do aluminum or other soft metals.

I also can do PCM flashing and ECM chip burning tweaks and changes for
94-95 ODB1 LT1
90-92 Tune Port TPI engines
86-87 turbo Buick LC2 ECM's.
And some TBI 90-94 GM applications.

If you want something changed with your current tune and know what you want changed, I can do it usually. Such as add timing, change fan temps, change fueling, change WOT fueling, change transmission shift or TCC, idle speed changes. etc.

I can do performance "tuning" but it can be very time consuming to do it right and a recording scan tool is required. I do not do "mail order" tunes without a data scan as I do not want to cause anyone any engine damage from an incorrect tune and every motor runs differently so I do not beleive in a mail order tune without being able to have some kind of scan tool feed back.

With a scan tool, I can get your BLMs very close to 128 at most rpm/load ranges for great throttle response and no flat spots.

If you have a TPI or 94-95 LT1, I have a laptop scan tool I can use on your car if you do not have a scan tool.

I can also install an O2 bung for Wideband O2 tuning for WOT performance as I have a WBO2 sensor/meter.
Fixed price for 1-time changes, or by the hour if you want to try something, drive it, and change it again.

I can also come to you for a nominal fee depending on where you are.

Thanks and hope to hear from you. PM me or email me at onebadwskier@aol.com
Rob

2tight 01-29-2007 12:58 PM

Wanted DFW area Installer

rckrzy1 06-18-2007 04:31 PM

DFW area LT1 94/95 tuner cat programing $20

I can change whatever you want, fix speedos for gear changes, turn off CAGS and PASS systems, for $20 . PM for more.

OBD1 ONLY, OBD2 would require a lisence from HPtuners which is $100 extra per car.

Mr. Wolf 08-17-2007 09:52 AM

I'm starting to rebuild rear ends and man trans.

nuyork143 10-31-2007 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by AHARTZ28 (Post 691249)
i do any and everything. really! (MODS)
(except detailing)

I can vouch for Aharts work, he did pretty much everything on my old 94. Awesome job!!

Gun5 12-29-2007 06:51 PM

Detailing In Waco Texas

Parts_changer 01-14-2008 11:27 AM

Install my 4L60E?

Im looking for someone really close to Shreveport LA to throw a auto tranny in my 95 Z28, right now the car drives but I'm not sure i wanna drive it 3 hours to DFW with the tranny being such bad condition, send me install charges if your up for it.

AHARTZ28 02-25-2008 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by nuyork143 (Post 4962271)
I can vouch for Aharts work, he did pretty much everything on my old 94. Awesome job!!

still doing side work, LS1/LT1, OBD1 tuning

pkozera 01-10-2009 09:39 PM

I can and will do anything on foreign and domestic vehicles (except body work). I am a 41 year old mechanic and have 23 years experience. I was ASE certified for five years in engine repair and brakes. Will work on any make or model 85 and up.

1) stereos and electronics
car alarms, remote start systems, stereo installations, amps, crossovers, etc.
2) engine repair
rebuilds, head jobs, timingbelts, performance mods, etc.
3) brakes
complete brake jobs, pad replacement, rotors turned, etc.
4) steering and suspension
inner and outer tie rods, ball joints, bushings, spring, shocks, struts, etc.
5) driveline
transmission R&R, clutch jobs, drive shaft, u-joints, gears, etc.
6) heating and air
heater core,a/c conversions or replacements, a/c charging, troubleshooting, etc.
7) performance and drivability
troubleshoot,diagnose,no starts,any other performance related issues

IF I CAN HELP YOU IN ANY WAY PLEASE CALL (if no answer leave message)
(214) 392-4358 or pm and leave number

Megalis 01-23-2009 03:53 PM

I'm in the S. A. area and can install window motors on Fbodies in my spare time. I'll take great care of your car and my prices are very reasonable. I have everything needed and can go to you on my off days. PM for further and full details :)

sroach20 04-08-2009 07:54 PM

who in houston does good gear installs and how much do you charge?

texas97z 04-29-2009 11:51 AM

I just joined the unemployed, so

I am offering cam/head/engine swaps on Ltx/TPI/ Gen 1 small blocks, no experience with LSx stuff, sorry.

I also do engine builds, internal balancing and porting. My signiture speaks of my abilities. If you need anything give me a call or drop me an email and see what we can work out. Thanks.

Josh 469-396-3884

Brangeta 03-16-2010 06:44 PM

I can do whatever graphic design work you need for your car or business. I'm located in Dallas and would love to help my Camaro friends out.
http://www.brangeta.com

Contact me if you are wanting a special logo designed to go on your car or anything like that, or if you need something more similar to what I usually create.