West South Central Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Texas

Ed with the 900hp camaro!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2003, 07:00 PM

Originally posted by Steven Fereday
Yea, you are EXACTLY right about those first couple races. As for me getting land, i was on RADIAL TIRES!! Just wait till i have my actual slicks on to drag your ***. You want to only race for BRAGGING RIGHTS?? What kind of **** is that. You dont sound to confident now do you? What the hell is in it for me? I get to "brag" about some hill billy i drug in a 13 sec car, no thanks. Come up with some cash like the $500 you talked about and lets get it on!!
Dinner on Steven?
Old 02-16-2003, 07:10 PM

"Leave the KID **** at home !!"

I want that *** beating I was promised ! Please oh please show up. lol Your screwed

I know how to put on a show too .

F*%$ing hick

Last edited by Patrick Blake; 02-16-2003 at 07:14 PM.
Old 02-16-2003, 07:23 PM

Well, I think everyone would like to at least see the race. It's been built up so much it would be a crime not to race.

If I had a setup like Steven's i wouldn't want to race for pride either. I don't have $500 to give the guy that eventually beats me anyway.
Old 02-16-2003, 07:41 PM

All-Righty,

How about you two put 500 bucks up each and race me. eek:

I take you both motor on motor.

Bring in on if you can:
Old 02-16-2003, 08:29 PM

First off.....Yall lay off Ed!!! He has been racing longer than yall have been alive! He may be a little talkative about his car and racing but he has every right to just as you! His car is fast!....He is proud of it! Hell.....I am proud of his car...as well as Ricks, Grants, Scotts, Feredays, etc..!!! If you become friends with him he will bend over backwards to help you with your car! This is getting too personal in my opinion!! Lay the Fuuuck off! Calling people names is fuuckin stupid! Yall are acting like the Austin ricer people do! LETS ALL BE FRIENDS NOW OK??

....stepping off soap box now.....

Thank you!

Tony Shepherd
Old 02-16-2003, 08:42 PM

First off **** YOU. If you want to make yourself part of this then so be it . He made a personal threat to me and that’s why it got
" personal " . Any man that writes a check his *** cant cash needs to back it up. If not then DONT SAY IT. If you do recall he initiated this whole ordeal. Just because I don’t hide behind a computer doesn’t make me the bad guy. I have no problem handling any man who thinks he is up to the job. I didn’t ask for the fight I am just willing to end it. He brought this **** on himself and he can get himself out of it. All I have seen from ed is threats and no apology. So kiss my *** and **** YOU.
Old 02-16-2003, 08:49 PM

Ok.....I am not gonna stoop down to your childish level but I will tell you this.......Fuuck with me in my face and see what happens! I am trying to calm this crap down and you just boosted it to another level buddy! I will see ya soon!! I promise! Grow the hell up!

Tony

Oh and.....I promise you I have more friends down there than you!

Fereday.....I suggest you talk to your buddy!
Old 02-16-2003, 09:18 PM

I dont give a **** about you or your friends . If you want some come and get it. 979-575-2996 call this number and youll get me . I didnt have problem with you but if thats how we are going to do it then so be it. I dont need any of my friends I ll handle this by my self. You need to talk to someone who knows me and what I do before you talk **** or even think about it .
Old 02-16-2003, 09:48 PM

Feraday and Blake , Ya'll are the most stupid idiots that I've seen in a long time !!! Before you two came traipsing into town with your stupid *** attitudes , racing here was all fun and games and we are all friends !! Now you two are making more enemies every day that goes by !! Blake has no business spouting off on this board , it started between me and Faraday with his lying *** , and now it's gone too far !! It's always been racing amoungst friends here , why bet money against a friend ?? ( or don't you have any ?? ) It's a sport here , and it's never been personal , I've known Tony for a long time , and he's one of the coolest guys you would want to meet , and now blake has made ANOTHER enemy !! Do you think that ANYBODY is going to want to race you now ?? Tony is well liked AND respected in this town , between the two of us , we know just about everybody in this town !! As for my "13 second car ", you must have a 14 second car if I started to pull on you on the big end !! You "always" show up with street tires ( If or when you do show !! ) It seems to me that "you're the one looking for excuses" by NOT showing up with slicks on knowing damn well that Wed. nite is race nite !! You made the comment about not being worried about trailer cars , and that Wed. nite I had Hastings parking lot FULL of trailer cars and all everybody heard was excuses !! Now , if you want to race , it'll be on MY terms , I've got a couple of spots with a marked quarter , the first run will be on a roll ( motor only ) to see who has the most horsepower , and the second race will be from a dead stop , side by side !!! You gonna back down ??
Old 02-16-2003, 09:50 PM

First off Blake......I did not talk **** to you personally! I was talking to everyone that was talking trash to Ed. Then you came in and jumped my ****! Next..........I went back and researched what Ed said to you and I understand why you are mad now! I apologize! But lets keep that off of this racing subject! That is between you two! The race is between Ed, Steven, and I..So.....kudos to our friendship or fuuck it! Take it how ya want to buddy! I said my part.

Tony
Old 02-16-2003, 10:06 PM

First of all, **** **** **** *** **** **** ***** and THEN **** donkey **** with the ****ing **** and **** the **** with a watermelon and a shoe horn!

Old 02-16-2003, 10:11 PM

Old 02-17-2003, 12:28 AM

If this, or any other, race swings over to San Antonio way or RCR I wouldnt mind getting involved either. Braggin rights are fine for me, I couldnt care less about the $$$. Makes it too negative for my taste, but I will take anyone on if they come out my way if they dont mind a little "social" racing.

jim
Old 02-17-2003, 01:15 AM

Tony : No problem, I can let things go too. You have to understand where we are from we are use to people not taking things the right way. I know you all are friends and thats great I respect that but in Houston there isnt that same comerradery. I would prefer to drop all this nonsence anyway. I have been throught this crap for as long as I have been raceing and just prefer to cut to the chase in these matters " ED". I would like to see steven and ed race but with out Ed makeing up storys about what happened and sticking to his agrements . Everyone that was present that night Heard Ed bind himself to a $500. race with steven and now he wants to back out and do it for bragging rights . I dont know about you but If I had the kind of money invested into a car like steve's I wouldnt risk breaking something for free. I have always been very personable with ed in the past untill he made some stupid comment about Kicking my ***. Now thats where I draw the line. It is really no big deal , If he wants to fight sure no problem , I train all the time for this **** . Hell I am a professional fighter (NHB). I am an extremely nice guy and always generous with help , but when some ******* mistakes my kindness for weakness that is a move in the wrong direction. As stated earlier I actually prevented Ed from getting into a fight last semester. I felt stabed in the back when he came to this board talking ****.

Well its late and I have a 8:00 tomarrow , so to end this, to all a
Good night.

Last edited by Patrick Blake; 02-17-2003 at 01:18 AM.
Old 02-17-2003, 02:36 AM

Originally posted by BLK97Z28
First of all, **** **** **** *** **** **** ***** and THEN **** donkey **** with the ****ing **** and **** the **** with a watermelon and a shoe horn!

What he said!!

Quick Reply: Ed with the 900hp camaro!!!