West South Central Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Texas

ATTN: B/CS PEEPS!

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2002, 01:02 PM

Rick, why don't you replace your slave cylinder, and whoop this guy. You need to hurry up and do that today, so that you will be ready by car club time tonight. I might even run him for fun. Hurry up rick so that you can smoke this guy, and send him home with his tail between his legs. I can't wait for tonight

------------------
95 White t-top Z28 M6 Mods include: Hotcam kit, Mac midlengths, flowmaster, Homemade CAI, airfoil, TB bypass, !EGR, !AIR and a B&M ripper shifter.
Old 09-11-2002, 03:19 PM

I know the guy who built the motor and it is not a dog w/out nitrous. It runs real good on motor. I would not go saying that rick will "whoop" him on motor. Besides somebody like that (who builds a motor to spray) will want to race on spray.

Scott

------------------
Speed Demon Motorsports

'95 m6 z-28
Crower Cam 212/219 474/495 110 ls
stock heads, tb, rockers, & gears

12.32 @ 112.08 1.779 60'
n/a

e-mail: solid95z@slowcar.net
Old 09-11-2002, 03:29 PM

I am just talking smack scott. I know that there is a chance that rick can't beat him, but i also think that there is a good chance that he will. Either way, I want rick to fix his clutch so that he can run this guy.
Old 09-11-2002, 03:37 PM

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by solid95z:
I know the guy who built the motor and it is not a dog w/out nitrous. It runs real good on motor. I would not go saying that rick will "whoop" him on motor. Besides somebody like that (who builds a motor to spray) will want to race on spray.

Scott
</font>
It's great you know the guy Scott, and I am sure he can build killer setups, but it is obvious that a motor built for nitrous specifically will be a dog without it or atleast compared to other motors of the same displacement running an NA setup, if it is not then it is an NA motor complimented by nitrous...
Rick
ps. A 382 that needs a 200 shot to run low 10's is not spectacular by any means..just a fast nitrous motor just like alot of heads and cam motors out there on the juice..ask Chris B about the heads and cam ls1 vette that on a 200 shot runs high nines...by the way this isnt the only H/C Ls1 doing this...

The only reason I said NA vs NA was because HE AGREED to it and said it only ran 13.5's..so if he lied then that's his problem...before I run him, and I will only do it at a track not on a street, he will hand over a botle to me or wait until I get mine hooked up.

[This message has been edited by PhatT/A (edited September 11, 2002).]
Old 09-11-2002, 08:20 PM

I did not say that I know him. I know the guy (shop) that built his motor and installed his mods. I went out and researched this for you before you got your "***" handed to you. Now I'm not talking **** or doubting your car, but you seem to think that you have the fastest car out or act like it at times. I'm am your friend and have been around this field alot longer and have seen people get big motors or spray or whatever and then thier heads grows to 10 times it's normal size and then get their *** kicked and feel like an idiot afterwards and I don't want to see that happen to you. You need to be a little more humble about your car and realize that their are cars out there that will kick your ***. Granted Steve came out talking ****, but but he has the slip to prove it. If he wants to be a di#k, then let him. That is his perogative. But I don't want to hang out with people like that. Again, I'm not talking ****, you are my friend and I would like to keep it that way for a long time, but enough with the **** talking. Just go out and have a good time and enjoy your car. That is why you mod it. Not to go out and say "Oh I can kick your FU*&ING A$$!!! I have this and this and this". Who cares if you win or lose. If you lose it is just inspiration to do something else to make it faster. Nobody will think you are a "MULLETARD" if you lose to someone who is not your friend.

I'll talk to you later,

Scott

------------------
Speed Demon Motorsports

'95 m6 z-28
Crower Cam 212/219 474/495 110 ls
stock heads, tb, rockers, & gears

12.32 @ 112.08 1.779 60'
n/a

e-mail: solid95z@slowcar.net
Old 09-11-2002, 08:34 PM

Who whoa! hold on there Scott..I am not getting so cocky that I think I am the fastest..I am aware of the fact that I am not nor have I ever said that...the only thing I ever said was that I think this guys attitude is stupid and I gave my opinion on his motor...I have never met a guy with a fast car that doesnt have a chip on his shoulder..I know you'r aware of that Scott. We have been friends for a while and I never meant to flame you or your "car wisdom", hell, we both know my car would still be in pieces if it wasn't for your tremendous help! I just gave an opinion on his motor and I do think I will loose to him but I think that with a few tricks I do stand a chance...I would think you would hope so since this was basically a car built by you and Dave...
sorry you took this the wrong way, hope to talk to you later tonight at car club!
Rick
Old 09-11-2002, 09:51 PM

Cool

man yall sure layeth down the smacketh
Old 09-11-2002, 10:00 PM

And my opinion on his motor being a dog without nitrous still stands...yes it still prob an 11 second motor but for a 382 that is a dog in the world of LS1...
If his motor is bad *** without it then it is an NA motor complimented by nitrous...It's like me building a low compression blower motor with hogged out heads and then run it without a blower and still expect it to haul ***...it aint gonna do it...but if I build a bad *** NA motor and add a conservative amount of boost to it to up the power then yes it is a fast NA motor complimented by boost...see my point?
Rick
Old 09-11-2002, 10:15 PM

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by PhatT/A:
And my opinion on his motor being a dog without nitrous still stands...yes it still prob an 11 second motor but for a 382 that is a dog in the world of LS1...
If his motor is bad *** without it then it is an NA motor complimented by nitrous...It's like me building a low compression blower motor with hogged out heads and then run it without a blower and still expect it to haul ***...it aint gonna do it...but if I build a bad *** NA motor and add a conservative amount of boost to it to up the power then yes it is a fast NA motor complimented by boost...see my point?
Rick
</font>
I agree somewhat but that 382 is going to be faster than you. him = low 11's you = mid 11's. maybe if you had a decent CLUTCH and some SLICKS then you could hang. see you out there

[This message has been edited by BLK97Z28 (edited September 12, 2002).]
Old 09-12-2002, 11:30 AM

this was basically a car built by you and Dave...
Rick
</font>

hey man i helped too... i feel under apreciated... j/k

justin
Old 09-12-2002, 06:13 PM

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by BLK97Z28:
I agree somewhat but that 342 is going to be faster than you. him = low 11's you = mid 11's. maybe if you had a decent CLUTCH and some SLICKS then you could hang. see you out there</font>
342??? WTF you talking about...the stock LS1 is atleast a 346...maybe its one of those weird *** SEMA 302 LS1's you mean to say or something...or maybe you'r just a dumbass hahahaha
Rick
Old 09-12-2002, 08:12 PM

i thought it was a typo.. or maybe he had a 302 ford stroker moment..
Old 09-12-2002, 09:11 PM

342??? WTF you talking about...the stock LS1 is atleast a 346...maybe its one of those weird *** SEMA 302 LS1's you mean to say or something...or maybe you'r just a dumbass hahahaha
Rick
</font>
What are you talking about? did you quote me, then changed what I said. Two can play at that game.
Old 09-12-2002, 10:32 PM

342??? WTF you talking about...the stock LS1 is atleast a 346...maybe its one of those weird *** SEMA 302 LS1's you mean to say or something...or maybe I'm just a retard who's car was built by everyone but me hahahaha
Rick
</font>

dang man, go easy on yourself.
Old 09-12-2002, 11:11 PM

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by BLK97Z28:

dang man, go easy on yourself.
</font>
nothing against you rick, but that was funny!

Quick Reply: ATTN: B/CS PEEPS!