West North Central Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, and South Dakota

Those in Chicagoland area Charity raffle, grand prize 50 in Plasma!

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2009, 11:27 AM

Those in Chicagoland area Charity raffle, grand prize 50 in Plasma!

My wife Michelle is again walking in the Avon breast cancer walk. My Daughter Nicole is helping out being a part of the youth crew. They both need to raise the required amount to participate. My wife had breast cancer 2 years ago and is a survivor so this is something that means a lot to her.

This year with the economy being what it is makes it more difficult to donate money when times are tight. To make it worth everyone's time and effort, we are having a a charity raffle with 100% of all money generated being directly put into the required amounts my wife and daughter need to raise to participate. A lot of people have stepped up to offer a lot of nice prizes.

With that said, the grand prize is a brand new Panasonic 50 inch Plasma TV.

Other prizes provided by.....
Pampered Chef, JT Nails, Sugar Grove Family Fun Center, Dry Cleaning Station, Target, Mary Kay, Fireside Grille, TGI Friday‘s, Designer Purse, Plus Much more…..

There will be an open house with a separate raffle for those that attend for a Jewels by Parklane piece of jewelry.

The open house and drawing will be at our home in Sugar Grove Saturday May 2, 2008
4pm until 9pm

There will be T-shirt signing $3.00 per name, We will wear your loved ones name(s) on the shirt when we walk. (Survivors or in memory of)
$1.00 May flowers & Pink Drawer sachets for Mothers day
Hot Dogs, Chips, & Beverages

For information on the open house, directions and info please PM me for the details.

Tickets for the raffle can be bought for $15 each. If paying online please go to http://tinyurl.com/michelle-packard . If you pay online, please PM me your name, email, address and phone number so we can fill out your ticket and provide a digital copy to you.

You don't need to be present to win. Larger items can be delivered within reasonable distance.

A minimum of 200 tickets will be sold so chances of winning are very good for the amount of prizes we have with more coming in everyday.

Online ticket sales will end 12:00 am May 1st. Tickets in person can be purchased up to the drawing time on May 2nd.

We appreciate everyone that is going to participate and look forward to giving away these great prizes!

Name:  AvonTVraffle.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  24.6 KB