CamaroZ28.Com Message Board

CamaroZ28.Com Message Board (https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/)
-   V6 Tech (https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/v6-tech-22/)
-   -   Camarov6.com still down?? (https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/v6-tech-22/camarov6-com-still-down-77069/)

Satellite98 02-03-2003 08:31 PM

Camarov6.com still down??

The message board, anyway. I know a few other people complained of the same.

Reason I asked is because I wanted to do a search for the American Thunder, and haven't found too much info on the archives on this section, regarding it.
:(

PullmeOverRed 02-03-2003 09:21 PM

it wasnt woring for a week or 2 but it seems to be ok now

Satellite98 02-03-2003 10:17 PM

I can't get in at all...only once in the past two weeks. I like that site, maybe it's a sign to trade in my v6, but I'd still like to hang out there. :(

I even turned off my firewall, but it still won't come through.

Distephano 02-03-2003 11:13 PM

Working fine for me...:confused:

MustangEater82 02-04-2003 01:05 AM

Funny enough, it loads at my place, but it doesn't load at my girlfriends....

well thats why I am a member here and www.fbodyv6.com as well.

Satellite98 02-05-2003 04:47 PM

I emailed Steve (admin for camarov6.com), but the problem is with my ISP (another computer with the same ISP as me couldn't log on either), but he did give me some info (tracert) which I emailed to my ISP...I just sent the second email with the info he requested and hopefully this will be straightened out soon.

atl2001 02-05-2003 09:35 PM

yeha , like eric said , its a good time to check out www.fbodyv6.com

Satellite98 02-05-2003 10:59 PM

Oh, I have, but I remember there was more info as far as catbacks, at camarov6.com. I just want to do some research on the American Thunder...I only glanced at the it before, since I was intent on the B&B, but if the AT will sound good (just doesn't have stainless-which is fine with me) then I wouldn't mind saving a few bucks ;) and get it sooner. Both will bolt on so I won't need to pay anyone.

Besides, I've heard that the AT is louder, though won't sound as good up top as the B&B does. This is the thing I don't like about the 3.8.

Thanks for the fbodyv6 website anyway, guys. I do go there regularly, though haven't posted much-not lately.

12secondv6 02-06-2003 02:05 AM

Hmmmm, no problems now

Satellite98 02-06-2003 12:29 PM

Its my ISP, we've already figured that one out. I haven't gotten a reply yet, still waiting for it.

I tried another comp. with the same ISP and it did the same thing. I can get www.firebirdv6.com and everything on that board EXCEPT the message. Linky no worky for me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I keep getting The page cannot be displayed The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings. Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or go buy a Honda, or go buy a Ford, you'll live longer. Go away or try again later.